Reviews for Forgotten Child
gabelou1991 chapter 4 . 6/25
SessyLover chapter 4 . 1/16/2011
Thats just bloody fantastic, another kickass fic that hasn't been updated, and worse, this one's been out for 6 freakin years. sometimes i feel like just giving up on reading because all these awesome fics get dropped when they get good or the last update is a cruel cliffy...(sigh) disheartening.
Shadowhunter536 chapter 4 . 6/17/2010
interesting story. continue?
Person who likes the book chapter 4 . 2/28/2010
This is really, really good. I really can't wait to read what will happen between the two! This is a really awesome book, so keep writing!
Lexie chapter 4 . 10/30/2009
Well, so far I love this story. I really hope you add another chapter soon. I like the way your writing is, it's very mature, and it's interesting. You have major talent, can;t wait to read more. ;)
crystalbladedragon chapter 4 . 12/19/2008
this is a really good story, i'd like to see what happens next so i hope u update soon!

and i'm really interested to see what the others begin to think of gohan, or if they even notice him gone. i really hope u update soon :DD
Twin Tails Speed chapter 4 . 12/15/2006
This is a excellent story.
Pinkuro chapter 4 . 9/6/2006
update please! I loved! D
Videl161 chapter 4 . 8/13/2006
When are you going to update? I love this story!
Twixy chapter 4 . 1/16/2006
me wants more!

please update soon!

(P.S.:*sigh* totaly no inspirations for reviews *snif* sorry...)
Tellemicus Sundance chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
Whoa. I have read many Gohan stories, all varying from beginning to end. Yet this story is by far the most imaginative and original take on his character and personality.

Very good job!
VentMonster chapter 4 . 6/13/2005
i like this stuff better than that happy crap in most of the stories on

update soon
miss-apple-dbz chapter 4 . 5/17/2005
It's alright if your chapters are short. My chapters are usually short too. ANd there are people out there who get tired of reading very long chapters and stories. So...wish that you would just really update. My story needs updating too but not until after I read good stories. PLease, keep up the good work. It's the quality, not the quantity.
miss-apple-dbz chapter 3 . 5/17/2005
Hey, you have to update... no, I'm serious. This is one of the best stories so far, and I guarantee that if you write the chapters and even finish the stories, I would review each one of your chapters.

Well, at least when I have the times that is. Screw tests and quizzes. I'm thirteen and in seven grade and my teacher doesn't know how to teach. Now I'll go read the next chapter.
Frying Pan of DOOM chapter 4 . 5/6/2005
this was good!

i really liked this chapter!

i am looking forward to the next chapter

will these 2 eva go to high school together?

will anything be like the serises?