Reviews for Does he know she kisses like me?
urangel chapter 5 . 3/16/2004
This is such an awsome fic! WOW! I absolutely love this! Pleaz have moe B/A lovin and more Angel jealously! hehe
BuffynAngel4ever chapter 4 . 3/14/2004
This is really great. You really nail Buffy and Angel so perfectly. ::sigh:: I look forward to see where you go with this. Hope to see and update real soon.
uk-us-chick chapter 4 . 2/14/2004
Definetley liking where this going, wouldn't hurt if Rhiley got thrown off a building or something equally as fun. Keep up the BA goodness :D
willowwood chapter 4 . 2/10/2004
Wow, that was brilliant and i'd love to read more.
Certifiably Insane chapter 4 . 2/10/2004
Hey, Its me agen, thanx for the email and may I say brilliant! This story is so class, I actually felt the sudden need to jump up and down like a little kid on christmas morning, when I saw this had been updating. good on ya girl!
x
P.S - Write more soon!
Queen Boadicea chapter 4 . 2/9/2004
What can I say about your portrayals of Buffy and Angel that I haven't said before? At this point it would be a redundancy to state how perfectly you nail their conversation and "voices" and the always untenable situation they find themselves in no matter how hard they try to make things work. I'm torn between crying like a baby and beating my head on the keyboard in envy because my prose is nowhere near this good. So what happens next? Do Buffy and Angel figure this out or does this story follow canon?
buffy chapter 4 . 2/9/2004
this is great. can you have reily attack angel. that would be funny. What would be funnier is if xander stops the fight and ayna talk about how cute angel is and compare angel to dracula. that would be super funny.
Tariq chapter 4 . 2/9/2004
Hi. COOL! UPDATE SOON!
WW chapter 3 . 2/8/2004
"your girl" that who she is and always will be.
LALALA chapter 3 . 2/8/2004
AW i like the ending~!
Can't wait till the next chapter!
GReat story!
Bye
LALALA
buffy chapter 3 . 2/8/2004
this is a great story. keep it up. have willow and buffy talk and willow be for angel for once.
Certifiably Insane chapter 1 . 2/8/2004
hey its me Kat, I've just registered with , can I just say that ur story is really well written!
ThisYearsGirl chapter 3 . 2/8/2004
Wow! i am so relating to this story rite now... u do a really good job of showing buffy's real feeling's ... please update soon*!
kat chapter 3 . 2/8/2004
hey you are a really talented writer. I love it, you got the characters set out exactkly as they wud on the show. god on u update soon, please!x
Queen Boadicea chapter 3 . 2/8/2004
Riley is a decent guy and it's not his fault that he stepped into a niche that he couldn't fill. I'm still angry at Jerk Whedon and Noxious Noxon for spoiling the character that way. But your story goes a long way towards making us understand Buffy's feelings without resorting to Riley bashing.
39 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »