Reviews for Things In Common
Stefan chapter 1 . 3/27
Like all your other stories, this one is highly entertaining. It is very interesting to contemplate how our favorite characters would react if they could see what the different artists, directors and writers are doing with them. And I have to say You gave them very believable reactions.
But after reading this story in particular I am stuck with the mental image of all these characters coming to our world and giving the people at DC and Marvel a piece of their mind.
You did a good job here and I am looking forward to read more of your works in the future.
HecatonchiresLM chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
I don't get it - Storm, Wolverine, Batman and ...?
zeo knight chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
like it but it has more to do with marvel than dc for thecharactrs you used
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
'Given human nature, these junction points are filled with bars.'

That... makes a strange sort of sense when you actually contemplate it.

LOL!

Excellent work.
Lady J2 chapter 1 . 10/11/2004
Snicker. Snort.

Beautiful.
MissPennyworth chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
I can't blame the ladies for being upset, but surely there's hope... when even the good Doctor is getting a comeback, anything can happen! Right?
Evil Lil' Katbird chapter 1 . 2/10/2004
*chuckles*
Well, that most certainly does answer the question of what kinds of establishments make their home in the center of a convergance. It's like one big broodfest, ain't it? Superhero types mozy on in, get a little drunk, complain... Ah, the life. Though I do feel sorry for poor ol' Bats. Now him, he's got issues. I'd say worse than the boy scout. )
Neptune chapter 1 . 2/1/2004
Haha, amen to that!
Great job, I'm laughing my ass off here :o)
susanah chapter 1 . 1/31/2004
Hilarious!
But the persons who should be killed slowly are the scriptwriter and costune designer.