Reviews for Story of a Girl
thelastolympian3 chapter 8 . 11/3/2014
Great story! I love j/a fanfiction! I would be awesome if we knew what Adam was thinking during the story
LadyConfidential chapter 8 . 3/15/2009
That's so sweet. Adam is such a cutie. I like the fact that you didn't make the Ducks seem out of character too. Well done :)
footychick chapter 8 . 11/27/2006
yay i luv adam and julieas well is there more
Misfit Writer chapter 8 . 1/6/2005
this story has got me hooked on the banks-julie stories! it is so awesome! lol Everything Banks did was so romantic...lol but I think the kissing the top of her head when they were sitting outside was the best...that and the foreheads touching thing always gets me...lol it was awesome I love this story!
Kristy chapter 1 . 6/15/2004
Wonderful work! I couldn't stop reading your story! You have an awesome sense of the MD characters and developed the J/A relationship really well. (And as a diehard J/A fan, I really appreciated that!) Also, your writing style is excellent in and of itself. Great dialogue, interesting plot and terrific characters! Congrats! Please write more... about anything - but preferably J/A! ) Thanks for this story!
agalaxiagoddess chapter 8 . 3/1/2004
I should've written you a review earlier but my computer was being a pain. I'm sure you rather read your review than my excuse so here it is:
I'm impressed. I actually had no intention of reviewing mainly because so far none of the stories I've encountered had written an excellent story to make me want to submit one. I love this story from the beginning to the end and I just love how you end it. It was romantic to make me go 'aw' and it didn't go into any boring, same old pattern that sadly most authors usually go for. It's a shame that this is the only Mighty Ducks fanfic you wrote, especially one containing a J/A romance. Anyways, great job and good luck on your next project!
fsb567 chapter 8 . 2/4/2004
This was one of the best written stories I've read on ! You are very talented, and I hope you'll be submitting some more work soon. Adam and Julie are so cute together. Keep up the fantastic work :)
xoXOCutieOXox chapter 8 . 2/4/2004
OMG! OMG! OMG! I love it! it was so sweet and beautiful and AMAZING! I really hope to be reading another of ur fics soon! U write so well! O yah I LOVE ADAM AND JULIE AS WELL!
Banksiesbabe99 chapter 8 . 2/4/2004
OH MY GAWD! THat was amazingly breath taking. I've had a massively bad day up til now, but this has put me in a great mood. Anyways update soon. Keep it up!
NICE ONE!
Perdedor721 chapter 8 . 2/4/2004
Wow... that was really great! Totally surpassed my expectations. Aw... I love Adam and Julie. lol. This was an AWESOME fic! Great Job! Keep it up!
~Beanster~
AussieChic chapter 8 . 2/4/2004
Hey, that story was FANTASTIC, i cant begin to tell you how much you've developed as an author just in those 8 chapters! I enjoyed the story so much but thats probably cos it was about Julie And Adam *sigh*- im addicted to J/A stories and your last chapter was so sweet, im sittin here grinning like an idiot. Anyways im really looking forward to reading more of your stories-you are gonna write more arent you, i would luv a sequel *hint hint* lol! Thanx for updatin regualarly. Till next time!
xoXOCutieOXox chapter 7 . 2/3/2004
WOW! Julie Rox! yay for her! if only her and Adam would hook up! *hint hint* *nudge nudge* LOL! i'm a dork! Newayz...another GREAT chapter! I can't wait to see what happens! Keep up the amazing work!
Banksiesbabe99 chapter 7 . 2/3/2004
Poor Julie, she wants Banks, She can have him after me lol. Anyways I m in total love with this story, it's completely amazing, I'm in total love with it, as you can probably guess. Anyways update soon. Keep it up!
NICE ONE!
Perdedor721 chapter 7 . 2/3/2004
That was a really good chappie. It scared me a wee bit when Orion called Julie back to his office. Anyway, like I said, that was a good chapter. Please update soon!
~Beanster~
Queen of the Cake-eaters chapter 6 . 2/2/2004
Hey,
Another great chapter, I loved it. I was SO glad you picked Adam as the boy, I'm a big Adam Julie fan. Drunk Connie, lol, that's a site to see. I hope Guy and her are okay...
Anyway splendid job. I really like everything you got going on between Banksie and Julie! Rachel