Reviews for Fighting Temptations
I-Like-Llamas chapter 2 . 4/2/2006
Very nice so far, I like it.

Keep it coming. I need my fix.

Stupid James Cameron who cancelled Dark Angel to go off and make Alias. And he didn't even hook Max and Alec up beforehand! Bastard.
error444 chapter 2 . 5/11/2004
YAY! *claps.. i love it
more more more more!
N
The Lit Girl chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
plz update I need more!
ting chapter 2 . 2/7/2004
oh i cant wait to find out who 486 is! continue soon!
Jamie's Spawn chapter 2 . 2/7/2004
Awesome! I loved the part in the beginning with Max and Alec on her motorcycle. Who *wouldn't* want him straddling 650ccs of power and hanging on to you while you cruise down the vandalized streets of Seattle? Sorry, got a little carried away there, lol. Nice job on this! I can't wait for an update.
Grumpy2348 chapter 2 . 2/7/2004
Good Stuff. Can't wait for more!
SockBrain chapter 2 . 2/7/2004
that was a good piece of writing. I like the 'attitude' Max gives Alec in the first half of the piece. That was definitely good.
There was just on itsy wee thing bothering me. The paragraph where 'white was the first...' I felt was a bit jerky. I think maybe breaking the para down and messing with a few words would definitely help it.
Anyways, I'm just the reader- you're the writer. So it's up to you to decide whether this idiot is worth listening to ;) Just promise to update soon!
ma fan chapter 2 . 2/7/2004
great so far. but i wish alec had done more than just push her up againt that wall to hide from the guards. update soon.
grumpy2348 chapter 1 . 2/3/2004
Good start. Can't wait to see where this is going.
lakergirl chapter 1 . 2/2/2004
Good start, can't wait to see what this girl means to Alec and how Max will resist the beautiful and funny X5.
SockBrain chapter 1 . 2/1/2004
ooh- I wanna see what's gonna transpire here. heat and a mission. And who the hell is this 486 character? Alec and her better not get together- I'm warning you.
hehe... update quickly please!
acb chapter 1 . 1/31/2004
Good start although I am kinda bummed it's not going to be a smutty heat story LOL. Hope there's more soon.
Jamie's Spawn chapter 1 . 1/31/2004
I just did a fic where Max goes into heat and Alec becomes her "prey", lol. These kind are the best! I loved the part where she started thinking about his muscles under his shirt. Then the end when they got tangled up together. I can't wait to see what happens on their mission ;)
Jane chapter 1 . 1/31/2004
I like the story so far and only one thing is bugging me: shes IN heat not ON heat. Other than that, it's great.
darkaznangel452 chapter 1 . 1/31/2004
I just wanted to drop a note saying how much i'm looking forward to watching this story progress! It starts off great and i love how it relates to the season very well! Please update soon!
Ariana