Reviews for Searching for a Star
tonxzdania chapter 15 . 4/28/2012
hey can u write more or a squel or more stories of this pairing plzzz
Ficcy Arsonist chapter 15 . 1/20/2005
WAI! *sparkly eyes* What a pretty story! I lurve KenYako! *dances* You're an awesome author!
Shero chapter 15 . 9/2/2004
Very sweet at the end wher Ken kissed her head. Make more!
Hahn chapter 15 . 8/10/2004
Wow... That was a good story. Definately a great Kenyako, and not bad as far as plain story goes, either. It's definately going on my Favorites list...

Actually, despite how concluded this seems, I could see something of a follow up being written for it, about how Ken's war with the Digidestined is changed by these events, or something. That would be cool. :) Not that I'm begging or anything. :) Really, I'm not. :)
hellojenni86 chapter 15 . 7/24/2004
that was great i loved it
Sylvyr ELf chapter 15 . 6/4/2004
O.O

It's over. Wow. What was it he picked up, his crest? Could you write a sequel to tell what happens next? I think it would be fun.
Seine chapter 15 . 5/22/2004
Is there going to be any more? I hope so, this was a good series.
Seine chapter 14 . 5/22/2004
What's going on here?
Seine chapter 13 . 5/22/2004
Yikes. Hope their okay.
Seine chapter 12 . 5/22/2004
That was so funny! I love that Lord of the Rings thing! that was good..
Seine chapter 11 . 5/22/2004
good so far. CLiffhanger is pretty good. And It was a little longer, too.
Seine chapter 10 . 5/22/2004
Short once again. Lots of plotline though. Very good.
Seine chapter 9 . 5/22/2004
Sorry for the lack of reviews! My comp died. ... Anyway, great chapter. Short and sweet.
Iniora Nackatori chapter 15 . 5/21/2004
Wooh! Ken's defintly got himself a girl!
Nice. I enjoyed it a whole lot. Thanks for the fun time!
KittyKMae chapter 15 . 5/20/2004
That was very cute, in the best possible way :) It had the "epic quest" plot keeping it going, so it never descended into sticky-sweet, but it was still very light and "aw..."-inspiring. (Sorry. Bad pun.) I'd like to see a sequel, though.
My one major criticism is that the chapters are much too short; you have to come back and push the little button as soon as you start to get absorbed into the story. You could combine every two or maybe even three chapters without making the chapters hard to digest.
Overall, this was very nice :)