Reviews for A Pain That Won't Leave
Guest chapter 15 . 5/7/2019
While the story itself is fine...I feel like you’re using too much big words in too many sentences to make up for something. It makes the story a chore to read...
Guest chapter 3 . 3/20/2014
AAH I WAS GONNA SAY

WHAT IF IT'S A TRAP.

BUT THEN, WHAT IF IT ISN'T? Is he seriously about to stab maybe-Aeris?
Kkim19 chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
WHOA! flower girl? as in, yeah...me and my stupid mouth. liked the story!

~kk
Spede chapter 15 . 11/28/2003
wow, awesome. Each of the main characters' feelings are investigated fully in details. You're an awesome author, can't wait to see your other works
Johnny chapter 1 . 11/21/2001
i thought it was interesting and if this was totally finished i think it would be a great story that i would read anytime
Leonhart4 chapter 15 . 7/23/2001
I love this story. This was the second time I've read it. I first read it a long time ago on FF:WA, and I loved it. I've read a lot of your stuff, and this one is definitely my favorite of yours. I normally don't read (or if I do happen to read them, like) Aeris resurrection fics, but yours was simply amazing. It touched me unlike any story ever has before. I liked how you also added kind of a story within the story with Red XIII and Vincent against the Jade Weapon. Then you ended with Cloud finally realizing that Tifa's the one for him, which I've always thought myself. Anyway, I'll stop rambling now. To sum it up... I love this story.
watashitachi chapter 15 . 6/20/2001
Hmmm... I'm so glad that Cloud isn't just "rebounding" back to Tifa. Because I think Cloud and Tifa should be together forever... This is a wonderful story!
tigris3 chapter 15 . 6/16/2001
yup, this was pretty good. i noticed a few run-on sentences though. i have never been one who likes aeris resserections but this was ok. during the game she always seemed like kind of a ditzy-but-not-ditzy person who was never really worth having in your party. i was mad when she died and all but tifa is just a cooler character. i mean really, bartender, martial artist, and able to beat the crap outa anyone, basically the life goals of one of my friends,lol. anyway, i liked the ending, some of the story got a little repetitive over a while so i'm glad with your condlusion. gee, cloud has really bad like trying to milk a cow huh?
bill greenawalt chapter 15 . 5/15/2001
Hey that was a great story but you could've been more original and end it with them kissing or sumthin like that.
Dark Hyperion chapter 15 . 5/6/2001
Wow, that was a great story. Very well written...The storyline is great too! Write another fic soon!
aes sedai AK chapter 15 . 2/1/2001
AWWWWWWWWWWWW that's the sweetest thing ever ::sniff:: beautiful, well-written , I LOVE it-it's so sweet- and you don't degrade either female character! wow, great stuff-write more fics- you're a great writer!
Mr. Illiterate chapter 1 . 2/1/2001
BIG WORDS! AHHHHHHHH!

(in other words, congrats on a job well done, it was one of only a few i read all the way through,)
Laine chapter 1 . 1/28/2001
This was a beautiful, moving story. Congratulations on a job *very* well done. I'm looking forward to reading some of your other stories!
Melissa chapter 1 . 1/16/2001
Hi! _ I think you're fic is very good! When are you going to ake a new one? I'm a big Cloud/Aeris fan. This fic is very inspirational.
jester chapter 1 . 1/15/2001
Very well done. I found the vocabulary a bit stifling at first, but when I adpated I found the fic to be well worth my time and cerebral resources. Nice Job. It was worth the time it took to read.