Reviews for Gravitation
Tempt Me More chapter 10 . 12/24/2014
Not sure if u r still reading these reviews/emails but i thought i would give it a try. I have always loved your work, and u have always been one my few favorite authors and i love rereading your work but when i went to do that i found that this story on AFF is so screwed up - missing over half of a chapter - every single chapter forcing me to read the less sexy/complete version on here since your website is gone. I soooooo wish to read the true version of this story and so i can only hope this does get back to u and maybe fix the AFF version? Please?
jj chapter 24 . 5/23/2014
very nice
scourgestarleaderofMoonClan chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Bakurafangurl91 recommended you... AND I AM LOVING EVERY SECOND OF IT.
looptheloopy chapter 24 . 2/25/2011
Review :)

I'm on my iPhone so I'll review each chapter after I've read it. Ignore grammar mistakes please, I hate the predictive text :/

C1: Very nice opening chapter, it flows nicely :) I do hope that mysterious ex isn't Bakura D: I really like the way you've taken snippets from canon and turned it au ;) T'is vert original. Awesome descriptions too, makes me feel like I'm actually there. You've already got me hooked ;)

C2: Yes! 'Kura isn't the ex :D *cheers* I hope Duke'll have a role in this as Ferris Ulf has made me like him XD I loved the random kiss though :) It was hot with a capital SEXY! The way you've slightly tweaked all their personalities is awesome, bravo!

C3: I adore the supernatural twist you've put in this! It's awesome! The dance scene was just... Woah. I have a feeling that maybe 'Kura and Marik have some kind of 'abilities' as well and that's why Yami's went nuts :) Great chapter, I seriously love the atmosphere of the club.

C4: I love Wicca! It's fascinating :) (response to author notes)

I hate homophobia -_- it's stupid. I'm not even gay, but it still bugs me. Great chapter, at least they managed to cheer Ryou up :')

C5: I knew 'Kura and Marik had abilities! :D You made Malik devilishly twisted, bravo. Kaiba is such a snob o.o and LMFAO at the room number, I noticed it immediately X3

C6: Yami should've just told Marik D: Nice chapter, very fluffy :3

C7: Woah o.o Even though this is just a filler, it's still awesome :) I like backstories XD That 'incident' certainly explains alot though :) lol I love this story :)

C8: Oh the drama! I luff it. Malik is creepy o.o cool! XD

C9: Aww, it's all lovey duby ;3 lol I want to read the full version but this site deleted the link you put ;/ damnit DX At least 'Kura stopped Yami from leaving :)

C10: O.o Imagine seeing a guy floating above a lake... O_o LOL! Same things I said as I reviewed last chapter, bravo :)

C11 Bakura missed out XD lol Uke Yami is just... Well. UKE YAMI! lol :3 Great chapter :) I love how they just left Yugi and Ryou to clear out the rooms XD

C12: LOL Yami is such a flirt X3 Malik is seriously messed up... I can't wait for the inevitable angst! *waves banner* Go angst! He killed that girl though o.o ...Maybe he needs a straight jacket? And a padded cell.

C13: Ha! Marik got the girl to leave :D *laughing* Malik is like a stalker... But I wonder how he's going to get around Yami's abilities? Lol at blushing Ryou :3 Must. Read. Next. Chapter.

C14: Woah, if that was the less explicit version... O.o The uncut one must be amazing XD Nice break from the drama though :)

C15: More angst! ;D *snarls* I wish Yami's parents didn't die, that way I could give then to Malik :) Teehee o.o

C16: *passes out* That was HOT o.o seriously well done.

C17: They're all a bunch of hormone-driven guys XD I LOVE PERVY YUGI! He is ADORABLE! lol all kinds of shippings are in this XD Why do I get the feeling Yugi is probably into some very... Kinky *laughing madly* things? XD Bravo!

C18: Pegasus is basically the owner of a sex club... LMFAO! *clutches sides* Yami's surprise was nice- only to be cut short (e en if he doesn't know that yet) o.o Its great how you can go from romance to drama in a few sentences :)

C19: O.o... Must... Read... Next... Chapter..!

C20: Damnit they were almost out! D: great chapter

C21: *dances around a dead Malik* Yessss! He died! And they saved Yami :) Him waking up was... Dramatic to say the least. Sorry the past few reviews haven't been amazing... It's 2am and I'm sleepy :/

C22: Okay so it's 2:30am... I had to read this chapter before going to sleep. Very emotional, I love it. *passes out* X_x

C23: I love how Ryou is like a bundle of light, it's great. Nice chapter.

C24: Amazing story :) I don't have much to say really, but well done.
DitzyDaisyDo chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
This is really good ;) wheres the full version though?
AnimeAddict4Life chapter 2 . 4/9/2010
goo bakura u rock
YamiRisa chapter 24 . 4/22/2009
It was a good story
YamiRisa chapter 4 . 4/22/2009
I really like this story!
twilightserius chapter 24 . 10/30/2008
yes he is back and that was one of the hotest stories i have read in a while so XD ten points out of five XDXDXD you rock perv
bandanaye chapter 24 . 10/21/2008
This is such a wonderful story. There should be more Yamishipping fics out there! Thanks for writing this, it was worth it all the way!
The Celtic Elven Mage-Warrior chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
huzza
blue fire 101 chapter 24 . 6/26/2008
Great story can't wait until a new chapter comes. Poor Yami though.
blue fire 101 chapter 4 . 6/25/2008
I really do love it. Nice job. Hopefully i can finish reading the entire thing today if not then tomorrow.
blue fire 101 chapter 2 . 6/25/2008
Nice. I haven't watched much Yu-gi-ho but i love the pairing u have.
MangaFreak15 chapter 24 . 4/27/2008
Even though I like Seto/Yami better, this was fantastic!