Reviews for Gravitation
Evilkitten3 chapter 9 . 5/29/2016
Wait, wasn't Bakura stabbed in the stomach? Isn't moving around this much seriously dangerous? What, are they going to wake up and realize that Bakura bled all over everything? Seriously, is he okay, or does he have magic healing powers?
Evilkitten3 chapter 8 . 5/29/2016
Hm... I know Malik is insane and all, but wouldn't it make more sense to go after Bakura? He's already injured, so all Malik has to do is wait until he's alone and then strike. Marik probably cares more about Bakura than Yugi or Ryou anyway. Oh well, whatever works, I guess. XD
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 1 . 11/30/2015
Hmm... Marik belongs with Malik and Ryou belongs with Bakura. Yami belongs with Yugi. It just doesn't seem right when he's paired with someone else. I liked it. Keep up the good work!
Tempt Me More chapter 10 . 12/24/2014
Not sure if u r still reading these reviews/emails but i thought i would give it a try. I have always loved your work, and u have always been one my few favorite authors and i love rereading your work but when i went to do that i found that this story on AFF is so screwed up - missing over half of a chapter - every single chapter forcing me to read the less sexy/complete version on here since your website is gone. I soooooo wish to read the true version of this story and so i can only hope this does get back to u and maybe fix the AFF version? Please?
jj chapter 24 . 5/23/2014
very nice
scourgestarleaderofMoonClan chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Bakurafangurl91 recommended you... AND I AM LOVING EVERY SECOND OF IT.
looptheloopy chapter 24 . 2/25/2011
Review :)

I'm on my iPhone so I'll review each chapter after I've read it. Ignore grammar mistakes please, I hate the predictive text :/

C1: Very nice opening chapter, it flows nicely :) I do hope that mysterious ex isn't Bakura D: I really like the way you've taken snippets from canon and turned it au ;) T'is vert original. Awesome descriptions too, makes me feel like I'm actually there. You've already got me hooked ;)

C2: Yes! 'Kura isn't the ex :D *cheers* I hope Duke'll have a role in this as Ferris Ulf has made me like him XD I loved the random kiss though :) It was hot with a capital SEXY! The way you've slightly tweaked all their personalities is awesome, bravo!

C3: I adore the supernatural twist you've put in this! It's awesome! The dance scene was just... Woah. I have a feeling that maybe 'Kura and Marik have some kind of 'abilities' as well and that's why Yami's went nuts :) Great chapter, I seriously love the atmosphere of the club.

C4: I love Wicca! It's fascinating :) (response to author notes)

I hate homophobia -_- it's stupid. I'm not even gay, but it still bugs me. Great chapter, at least they managed to cheer Ryou up :')

C5: I knew 'Kura and Marik had abilities! :D You made Malik devilishly twisted, bravo. Kaiba is such a snob o.o and LMFAO at the room number, I noticed it immediately X3

C6: Yami should've just told Marik D: Nice chapter, very fluffy :3

C7: Woah o.o Even though this is just a filler, it's still awesome :) I like backstories XD That 'incident' certainly explains alot though :) lol I love this story :)

C8: Oh the drama! I luff it. Malik is creepy o.o cool! XD

C9: Aww, it's all lovey duby ;3 lol I want to read the full version but this site deleted the link you put ;/ damnit DX At least 'Kura stopped Yami from leaving :)

C10: O.o Imagine seeing a guy floating above a lake... O_o LOL! Same things I said as I reviewed last chapter, bravo :)

C11 Bakura missed out XD lol Uke Yami is just... Well. UKE YAMI! lol :3 Great chapter :) I love how they just left Yugi and Ryou to clear out the rooms XD

C12: LOL Yami is such a flirt X3 Malik is seriously messed up... I can't wait for the inevitable angst! *waves banner* Go angst! He killed that girl though o.o ...Maybe he needs a straight jacket? And a padded cell.

C13: Ha! Marik got the girl to leave :D *laughing* Malik is like a stalker... But I wonder how he's going to get around Yami's abilities? Lol at blushing Ryou :3 Must. Read. Next. Chapter.

C14: Woah, if that was the less explicit version... O.o The uncut one must be amazing XD Nice break from the drama though :)

C15: More angst! ;D *snarls* I wish Yami's parents didn't die, that way I could give then to Malik :) Teehee o.o

C16: *passes out* That was HOT o.o seriously well done.

C17: They're all a bunch of hormone-driven guys XD I LOVE PERVY YUGI! He is ADORABLE! lol all kinds of shippings are in this XD Why do I get the feeling Yugi is probably into some very... Kinky *laughing madly* things? XD Bravo!

C18: Pegasus is basically the owner of a sex club... LMFAO! *clutches sides* Yami's surprise was nice- only to be cut short (e en if he doesn't know that yet) o.o Its great how you can go from romance to drama in a few sentences :)

C19: O.o... Must... Read... Next... Chapter..!

C20: Damnit they were almost out! D: great chapter

C21: *dances around a dead Malik* Yessss! He died! And they saved Yami :) Him waking up was... Dramatic to say the least. Sorry the past few reviews haven't been amazing... It's 2am and I'm sleepy :/

C22: Okay so it's 2:30am... I had to read this chapter before going to sleep. Very emotional, I love it. *passes out* X_x

C23: I love how Ryou is like a bundle of light, it's great. Nice chapter.

C24: Amazing story :) I don't have much to say really, but well done.
DitzyDaisyDo chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
This is really good ;) wheres the full version though?
AnimeAddict4Life chapter 2 . 4/9/2010
goo bakura u rock
YamiRisa chapter 24 . 4/22/2009
It was a good story
YamiRisa chapter 4 . 4/22/2009
I really like this story!
twilightserius chapter 24 . 10/30/2008
yes he is back and that was one of the hotest stories i have read in a while so XD ten points out of five XDXDXD you rock perv
naebye chapter 24 . 10/21/2008
This is such a wonderful story. There should be more Yamishipping fics out there! Thanks for writing this, it was worth it all the way!
The Celtic Elven Mage-Warrior chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
huzza
blue fire 101 chapter 24 . 6/26/2008
Great story can't wait until a new chapter comes. Poor Yami though.