Reviews for The Way of the Force
donald7777 chapter 3 . 6/16/2014
Please update this story is amazing, Ranma crossover with star wars so much yes here the page can barley contain it.

Hopeful you will update this story, it has so much going for it.
shugokage chapter 3 . 3/9/2013
Incredible story and it is sad that is incomplete!
Raynze76 chapter 3 . 3/23/2012
wish this story had been continued, oh well still a great story
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Tetris Ex Machina chapter 3 . 12/4/2009
Great story!
Kingdark chapter 3 . 8/16/2009
A good few chapters. I'm curious how things will proceed.
ChibiCraft chapter 3 . 1/3/2009
you've basically made the jedi teacher a similar version of obi-wan when he was still an apprentice. he certainly doesn't strike me as teacher material.

and ranma would, as a jedi, certainly not stand for engagements, after all, no attachments are allowed under the new code that the jedi follow. i think skywalker revised it but that's neither here nor there.

also, i'm a little pissed that you don't seem to do anything about the fact that kuno is a rapist. even if the dark side was present, the fact of the matter is he did do the deed, he made the choice. like so many other stories everybody seems to forget that the dark side only influences people but it is still up to them to do it. hence, kuno must pay the price, but ranma and the jedi just cleanse him and that's that...BS.
another ranma fan chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
I like Ranma/Star War xover and found your stories while searching for other. My major complaint about the story is the lact of Tarin's backgroud and his willing to put aside the Jedi's code especially personal attachment. Like Obi-wan always stressed to Anakin about his personal feelings and how it can lead to the dark side. It was also Anakin's feeling to Pad-me that turned him. I would have like to see the chase for his hand as Ranma tries to live by the code. Another problem I see is Ranma teaching Nabiki. Obi-wan wasn't allowed to take on a padwan until after he was given permission and accepted as a Jedi master and passed the test. Even then, Obi-wan reflected on his mistake for his teaching Anakin later on thinking he was ready for a padwan. I think the story would have a stronger plot if Ranma followed the Jedi code more strictly. If you consider how much Genma followed his own code, I would imagine Ranma taking on the Jedi code to the letter as he sees someone who is better than Genma and lives by the code.
QundraDraconum chapter 3 . 1/15/2008
ok, now that was different. Not unexpected, after all he's so fixated on Ranma that he travels continents to pursue him so it could be construed as subconscious attraction and self loathing being misconstrued and blamed on Ranma.
Ranmawho1 chapter 3 . 9/24/2007
Ok, I'll admit that you've captured my interests, even with the whole Ryoga thing, however odd that it may be. I see that it's been quite a while since you've updated, but don't give up on this story, you've got something here.
Rose1948 chapter 3 . 6/8/2007
Interesting direction. Hope to see more soon.
Blackdex chapter 3 . 5/21/2007
uhm, that’s different. Ciao
ApocSM chapter 3 . 5/1/2007
WOW! I LOVE THIS STORY, MUY BUENO! YOU DID A SUPERB JOB ON THE PLOT! UPDATE REAL SOON!
hentai18ancilla chapter 3 . 3/13/2007
OH my! Ranma and Ryouga kissing-how dreadful [her eyes glaze over with a look of lust]mayhap I need to r ead more be unoffended [an undeniably perverted smiles crosses her lips at the thought], ne?

-Dani.

Update soon, and I would not mind if this one were a Ran/P-chan one. In either form, yaoi is good too [she now visualizes to hot naked guys] anyways!
Vilkath chapter 3 . 3/4/2007
For the most part, I like this story. Not the usual, Ranma is a god like in most fics. Not entirely happy with the Kuna rapist aspect, I mean it does happen in real life, and it's not entirely out of character for him. Still it's a dark subject that I don't really like to think about. Add that to the fact he's still basicaly getting away with it, doesn't make this fic any happier. The actual plot of this fic seems a bit scattered, but if you ever do continue this it shows a lot of promise. I'm guessing the "amazon loop hole answer" revolves around Ranma having multiple wives. Way this fic is going, easily pointing towards Nabiki at least, if not more of the tendo sisters.