Reviews for Behind Grey Eyes
CheshireKitKat chapter 1 . 5/20
so sad
xSakuraBlossom chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
This was so sad! Poor Draco! Very well done, I loved it!

Keep writing~
redlorryyellowlorry chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
Wow the angst in this is really superb. And the ending is quite heart touching.
isisisa chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
H... Hermione, right?

Nicely written. )
Aellaheh chapter 1 . 3/24/2004
THat is one of the greatest Draco Malfoy Angst stories I have ever read.I love it. It's amazing.
its-never-lupus chapter 1 . 3/12/2004
This is really good. I hope you write something else along these lines. I'll definetely read it!
RMBOMM chapter 1 . 3/2/2004
This isn't awful, but I'm not too comfortable with Angsty!Draco; in the books he mostly seems comfortable and proud of who he is.
On a more minor note, you have some subtle grammatical errors. Also, if you know how to do html coding you might want to resubmit this as a html file in order to set off the song lyrics a bit more from the flow of the story.
ME chapter 1 . 2/14/2004
Good fic, why did you change the end of the song though? Or were you doing the Limp Bizkit one? The original is much better. It's by The Who, great fic though. I think you really captured Draco in it.
Crush chapter 1 . 2/8/2004
AH! That was so hear rendering! I was 'bout to cry! *sniffle* i didn't tho *sniffe* that's not a tear you see! LEAVE ME ALONE! Okay, i'm finished. I LOVED IT! Goodness, my eyes were like glued to the screen. you are a WONDERFUL author! Not just for agnst, you had great ... EVERYTHING! the wording and EVERYTHING! OH! I LOVED IT!
zen kitten chapter 1 . 2/6/2004
I love you! I cried for the whole thing (yes I'm a sissy). What can I say when I can hardly type, my tears still clouding my vision? You write beautifully.
tReA chapter 1 . 2/2/2004
i like this! ) ) ) )!
Pocky Lord chapter 1 . 2/1/2004
That was very well done. To me it seemed different than the normal fanfic angst you see. I liked it very much. It was actually believable like it could have been the Draco Malfoy from the book instead of one of the many stereotyped Dracos you see in fanfics. Great job.
Catmint chapter 1 . 1/31/2004
Wow. This is really sad. You made me cry.
(And yes, you have angst skills - by the bucketloads).
KTaboo chapter 1 . 1/31/2004
story do have a knack for angst you sound very believable ? Well write some more angst fic. (exspecly ones with Draco in it)
Ja ne!(later)
Kaylyn chapter 1 . 1/31/2004
...that was sad... H... harry or hermione? i think it's harry. not sure. but it's sad none the less...