Reviews for Advice Of Love
Mrs. Dorian Gray chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
aw! so cute i really like this pairing. This is my first time to review on a fanfic in beyblade. I used to write fanfics for this anime with THIS pairing but i stopped because i also stopped watching when Mariah stopped appearing. hehehehehehehe so cute...

Anyway hope to see more of your fics and hope that you write more about rey and mariah hehehehehehe bye for now

- yinyang-sensei
Hiei-Touya-icedemon chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
There's only one word to describe it, CUTE! I love it!
rayluva4 chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
i luv the plot of your story! i think you should make another chapter about Ray and Mariah getting together or something, it'd be intersting. but watever, it was just a thought.
perishedlove chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
I can't say this was one of my favorites, but it was good. I'm not saying it was horrible.
nhu-y dinh chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
girl you better finish that ni want to read the rest that was so good and trust me you dont want to get on my bad side so u better finish it
podikegi chapter 1 . 2/9/2004
cool story, you should do a sequel, it's a good story I really like it
loveraylove chapter 1 . 2/3/2004
cool, but needs mre wat can i call it ? X factor? i dunno but part from that it was good!
Adriana Mendez chapter 1 . 2/1/2004
I AM SO IN LOVE WITH YOUR FANFIC! PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE, SEND ME MORE OF YOUR WONDERFUL STORIES! I CANT WAIT TO READ THEM!JA NA
bba chapter 1 . 2/1/2004
your storie was cool keep that way and write mor stories.
Ceasefire chapter 1 . 1/31/2004
Aww... totemo kawaii! I love reading your ReiMao fics... anywho, gotta get back to writing my latest Ty/Ka one shot ~. Ja!
driftingstar chapter 1 . 1/31/2004
Sugoi! That's was SO kawaii!
Drifting soul chapter 1 . 1/31/2004
Wow, great story! I don't watch Lizzie mcguire but that doesn't matter. This is really sweet! Good job!