Reviews for Open My Eyes
Lady Cascade chapter 55 . 5/3/2005
I luv your story, it's great! your my idol! i'm just beginning writing story's and i learned a lot from you, so thanx for that! keep up the good work. i'm looking forward to read the sequel.
the allmighty bob chapter 55 . 3/15/2005
AH it over no well i can tell you i will definately be reading the other one *curls up into a little ball and proceeds to bawl her eyeballs out no the baby isn't yami's whinge whinge bitch bitch etc not happy jan i am so geared up now so i will just be reading other fics mabey yours mabey not bwahahahaha actually they probably will be yours but meh that's probably as far as my evility goes so yeah any ways keep up the writing i am very VERY proud of you commitment wise i don't think i could do however by no means does this mean that i will get off your back about writing WRITE WRITE WRITE bwahahaha i shall be reveiwing more to egg you on toodles

luv me
WolfOfShadow chapter 55 . 2/22/2005
U...u... u r evil and twisted, but thats why i love ya stories, lol. Great chap, loved the bit with the cake... what was that song, the first wedding one? poor amaya, knowing u ur gonna have Yami find out rnt ya? and Seto is gonna be insane? isnt he already nuts? ok... great chap though, take a break, u deserve it after that chapter, cant wait till the sequel!
tiny steps chapter 55 . 2/22/2005
ah! that was wonderful! i loved itz! i kant wait for the sequel, so hurry up dammit! lol. and wtf do u mean more angst for demi? no0o0o0o0o0o0o0o00o! lol. well, i look forward to the sequel as i sed b4. keep writing and i'll keep reading! luv ya (as a frend, not that way)lol
Linguistical-Liza89 chapter 55 . 2/22/2005
THAT WAS FUCKING AWSOME!- Now...why would I kill you for that ending *puts away shot gun*!

CHOW
tiny steps chapter 54 . 2/8/2005
aw, that was so cute! im so happy for them! and i told u that yami and amaya would survive, im never wrong! lol. well, i hope to be reaind teh wequel soon! toodles!
WolfOfShadow chapter 54 . 2/4/2005
WOO HOO!

great ending 4 this one, 'cept i feel kinda sorry 4 seto, but hey, at least he's still alive.

will Yami ever find out what happened with Marik and Amaya? is that what they fight about in the sequel? or at least where they start, knowing u ur gonna think of something even more evil to do to ur poor characters. ohh well, looking forward to the next story.
Linguistical-Liza89 chapter 54 . 2/4/2005
THAT...WAS THE BEST FUCKING STORY...IN THE HISTORY OF STORIES (sorry, second best! you can't top Lord of the Rings-)! YOU SO TOTALLY ROCK DUDE! I GOT SO EXITED (AND I'M IN A LIBRARY F.Y.I.) THAT I SCUEAL OUT 'YEAH' AND MY MOM'S LIKE 'SHUT-UP'!- GURL, WORDS REALLY CAN'T DESCRIBE HOW AWSOME THAT WAS! BUT, I HOPE EVERYONE WHO REVIEWS LOVE'S THIS STORY AS MUCH AS I DO...I'M TO MUSHY*slaps self*!-
Bakuras Dark Angel chapter 53 . 2/1/2005
excellent chapter. i'm always looking forward to your future works!
yay chapter 53 . 1/31/2005
nice story but is this the end of it where the story for the sequel picks upor what?
WolfOfShadow chapter 53 . 1/18/2005
HOW COULD U END IT THERE?

ur evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil and did i mention that ur evil?

what's gonna happen to Amaya and Yami? now they cant get out the front way either... what about the window that marki broke when he threw Yami at it? the could jump out that couldnt they?

what about that thing about mariks line not ending? does he have a kid somewhere? is amaya preganant? can crocodiles fly?

what about seto? is his arm screwed up or what? o... mabey they'll have to cut it off.. that could be amusing... this isnt cause i dun like kaiba, he's actually my favorite character but only having one arm would piss him off to no end.

yay! it go BOOM! *makes pathetic explosion noise and runs around room* sorry about that, too much coffee... way too much coffee...

I am hooked on this story, since the chap b4 this one i have been checking DAILY for updates, this is how great it is... yay!

ok... now that i have wasted some more of ur time im gonna go... bye
tiny steps chapter 53 . 1/18/2005
omg omg omg! amaya and yami had better make it out alive! *they probly will if ur gonna make a sequel* lol. and seto had better come out alive too! i will continually bitch about that until i c wut happens to him! hehe. and i promise i'll stop throwing shit...well, maybe...*getz ninja stars from secret pocket* hehehe...
Linguistical-Liza89 chapter 53 . 1/18/2005
Sorry about my last review, I was in a bad mood that day cause of all sorts of shit. Anywho it was an awsome chapter and I LOVED the part were Amiya beat the fuling shit out of Laoka!

Update A.S.A.P.
Linguistical-Liza89 chapter 52 . 1/5/2005
HOW COULD YOU HOW COULD YOU HOW COULD YOU?

YOU COLD HEARTED BITCH!

THAT WHOLE THING WITH MAIYU AND BAKURAR...SICK!

YOUR A HORRIBLE PERSON...BUT I'M STILL GONNA' READ THE LAST CHAPPY AND SO HELP ME GOD IF SETO DIES...GR!p
tiny steps chapter 52 . 1/4/2005
omg omg omg! maiyu and bakura are dead! *cries* and seto! omg how can u be so heartless! and theyre gonna blow up the building with amaya and yami still inside! omg omg omfg! update soon! *starts throwing random objects* lol.