Reviews for Mission of Love
hugo chapter 4 . 10/25/2010
hola me podes pasar todos tus capitulos de zoids especialmente los de van y fiona es que me gusta mucho lo que escribes pero porfavor si se puede en espaƱol no soy buen traductor mi correo es
Shadow Dragoness chapter 4 . 8/19/2009
Ahh, I love it! I get chills when I read about some of Van and Fiona's interactions. You've made their relationship so enjoyable and I love this entire story! I realize you haven't updated in a while but I sure hope you will update soon, now that I'm completely hooked! I can't wait to see what happens next! I've noticed how you tend to occasionally leave out a word or two or make a few spelling mistakes that you could fix if you're looking for constructive criticism. But other than that, it's a positively wonderful and flawlessly entertaining story. Please continue asap!
Neo chapter 4 . 5/8/2009
I love this! Nice storyline. Please finish this story!
AngelNinja chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
Ohayo/Konichiwa, Yingfacherryblossom-san. This is AngelNinja. i'm also a writter here in I always love fanfics wherein Van-kun and Fiona-chan express their love for each other. I had just sent you a review earlier for your other fanific, which includes that fanfic's japanese transliteration as "Kanashi inai sono Kokoro". If you want you can review my fanfic "You're My Joy"(Japanese: "Anata no Watashi wa Shiawase", though I haven't changed my work's title yet). I would appreciate your reviews. Arigato Gozai Mazu.
Number 1 Fan chapter 4 . 4/14/2007
I love Van and Fiona acting like a couple but it is better to be a real one. I hope they wont be afraid to show their feelings for eachother. I also hope they get married and have children and hope they catch that evil killer and put him in jail to rote. I give the writter 367 points out of 100 and maybe more once the story is complete.
Lauren chapter 4 . 1/31/2007
Its Great Finish it Plz x
Insideoutme chapter 4 . 12/4/2006
hey, i really like this fic, the plot is awesome (James has to end up dead or in prison for life if you ask me)... anyways i have only one haven't updated in ages, you cannot leave this fic in limbo. Update?,Pretty please :)
Golden Circle chapter 4 . 1/2/2006
Like the story? I love it!

A Van/Fiona fic with a unique plot and setting! What's not to like?

More please. *shot*
HeartlessRaven chapter 4 . 10/4/2005
I love the story so far! And I adore the VanFiona pairing! Finish it, please!
Yutakia chapter 4 . 8/8/2005
I've been waiting so long for an update please add more soon
NinaWilliamsSilentAssassin chapter 4 . 2/16/2005
(A.K.A. when signed off: kagomeandinuyasha4ever)

AWESOME! This story is SO KAWAII! I love this couple so much! I love the way the story is coming out and I already hate Horny James Price! I only found one little thing wrong with this story... there are little grammerical errors, that all... other wise... IT ROCKS!

Anyways, AWESOME job! You Rock! UPDATE ASAP!

Fiona and Van forever!
skyhopper chapter 4 . 2/13/2005
I haven't read VF fics in so long and i finally start reading them and this one is really good. dumb james is it? don't like him then again who would. lol
Acidbuk chapter 4 . 2/11/2005
now this I liked :) this little gem has made a night of reading bad fanfiction worthwhile. this was lovily, funny in places and romantic :) I like the little Neuances between Van and Fiona, that James guy very evil :)

All round well writen, put together and the plot is developing at a nice place plus it gives me warm fuzzies _.

on the downside, though I know this is mainly a Van and Fiona thing, would be nice to see more of the other characters too :) secondly there are frequent grammar errors but neither of which spoil the enjoyment of the story.

Good Job, update soon
DraugDae chapter 4 . 2/9/2005
Funny,yet Romantic!That James guy is EVIL!Anyway please update soon!
Joe008 chapter 4 . 2/6/2005