Reviews for Rain
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Death to shits who kill naruto off. Its sasuke who needs to die. Hes a jerk!
Lucy chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
Wow that was so emotional I nearly cried! And trust me, that says a LOT. I hardly ever cry and now I nearly just did! It's amazing!
PureSnow chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
Your story did not make much sense. The reason why sasuke loves sakura so much now isn't exactly logical, and the reason why sakura still loves sasuke but doesn't want to be with him is hard to understand.
Akuru chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
What the hell! I'm sorry but this story did not maid any sense i think that you could put on it that Sakura then comes to his arm's again, i'm realy sorry if i'm being really bad but, for me it doesnt sems right, i dont blame you, everone has their thout's, i believe that this is more like an anti-sasusaku.

I'm really sorry... Karamorita Akuru
ShortySC22 chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
Aw this was so sad but well-written. I love how you portrayed Sakura and Sasuke!
batz chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
For a minute there, I was like, of all the places for them to end up together, it had to be Naruto's funeral!

But, I was quite happy with the end. Now, don't get me wrong, I was happy in a way that it was different from all those happy endings...
Ninth Lady chapter 1 . 8/15/2004
*sniffs* That made me cry...it was so depressing, but in a good way. I prefer when people end up together, but if they don't that's okay. I love your writing! Please do more!

Ninth Lady "The Messiah of Silence"
Maya chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
Oh my gosh!

xc
Koori no tenshi chapter 1 . 3/20/2004
Oi you! PLEASE make a sequel leh... me sad reading this... don't so evil larh... make a sequel ok? Please... pretty please or write a new fic and make sure they're together
fireblazie chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
*sniffles* WAH. That was an amazing fic, well-written and everything... *blows nose* Gah. I'm crying. I'll be back later... [but I do look forward to more of your SasuSaku fanfics ]
blabla chapter 1 . 2/2/2004
omg! Thats so beautiful, but i want sasuke to end up with sakura at the end. I hope it turns out to be a happy ending! Woh!
AnimeFreakPerson chapter 1 . 2/1/2004
poor naruto... :( nice fic! i like it when ppl end up together but this is good too. nice job.
koyainuchan chapter 1 . 2/1/2004
TT wah... *sniffles* good job *blows nose*
asinine chapter 1 . 2/1/2004
This has to be one of the only sasusaku fictions I like. That's mainly because I'm a shounen-ai fan, but whatever.
Really good fiction! Naruto-kun is dead and... oh, that is really sad. ;_; Keep up the good work!
Death Boo chapter 1 . 2/1/2004
definataly a good one...
it was a bit short on information, but it's fine since it isn't a plot story...
are you planning to continue it or is it a one shot thing?