Reviews for Disney Band Songs
The Bronipegusisters Studios chapter 5 . 2/21
Part two, now! Please, oh, the is so awesome!
The Bronipegusisters Studios chapter 1 . 2/21
Go flute!
darkphantom14 chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
that was really good. make another or add more to it.
ClarinetQT chapter 2 . 7/2/2004
Ha! This is the best thing ever! Chapter 2 is the greatest... it's so true! Keep up the good work! :)
flute freak chapter 2 . 5/28/2004
cool! It bugs me that so many people drop out of band.*gr* I personally think it's the best class around, even though I'm not very good. Just being in the middle of all the music, putting in your part to make something so big and awesome...all right, I'm a band freak. The point is, you did a really good job and I completely agree with what you wrote.
fellow flutist chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
Yay! A flute fic! (kind of.) I am a fellow flute player, and I share your pain. *Waves fist at screeching, ear-killing high notes* Actually, I find low notes comforting and easy, but make up for it by never being able to master high notes. ANYWAY, nice job with this. The words went together well, everything flowed nicely...I liked it. Great job!
MidnightandMoonlight chapter 5 . 4/14/2004
LOL! I was laughing all the way through! You just described my school's band perfectly! Half of them stink... It's almost sad... I enjoyed it very much.
KaniShikamaru chapter 5 . 4/14/2004
Ah...what can I say? You're a talented parody writer, I'm a woodwind (and percussion) player, and I like both brass and woodwinds.
~KTR
Little Took chapter 5 . 4/13/2004
Go Woodwinds! Not that I'm bias or anything (hiding oboe case).
MinnieLover chapter 4 . 3/21/2004
haha, pretty funny!
PrettyPatchy chapter 1 . 3/18/2004
LOL... to think.. the band just went down to disney about a year ago at my school. We should've done your song ;)
Good job... love the humor, gotta love it. Mine doesn't have that much humor.. err.. it probaly won't once I get into writing it. I just have the god awful deathbed of the character written up right now. But if I do incorporate some humor, maybe you can give me some advice sometime oh how to be a clever person.
Keep up the work!
-Rachel
Brandy chapter 4 . 2/28/2004
Can't...Stop...Laughing...ROTFLMAO! I love it!
One Feather chapter 1 . 2/25/2004
I LOVE THIS SONG Very clever. Kinda like the clarinet...only different. I guess. I was going to play the flute when I had to decide five years ago...now I'm glad I chose the clarinet.
One Feathter and Walks With Starzz chapter 1 . 2/22/2004
DUDE, I LOVE THIS SONG! MULAN! : ) Captain Lee Shang is FINE! : p this is so freakin awesome!
the horn player chapter 4 . 2/22/2004