Reviews for Exitus Acta Probat
redrose2525 chapter 72 . 6/26
This was just EXCEPTIONAL! Funny and smart and sexy and thrilling and really REALLY fun! Thank you so much for sharing your incredible talent with us and especially all your hard work and persistence! Years later, please know you are bring joy to people. ️
wompw0mp chapter 49 . 4/21
OLIVER YOU CAN'T LEAVE KATIE LIKE THISSS IEIHDBDIIWJSUDHEUENOOOOO
wompw0mp chapter 35 . 4/19
Last sentence hit me right in my kokoro
wompw0mp chapter 34 . 4/19
Nearly cried for him... Kudos to the author, I haven't slept just to this continue reading this 3
wompw0mp chapter 7 . 4/16
I screampt a scream I didn't know I had IBRUVWIQNYVRIWJ
wompw0mp chapter 5 . 4/15
Shouldn't have read this before bed... It's so good it's making me slowly depressed...
Athickie chapter 31 . 2/25
TOM YOU BASTARD!
Athickie chapter 26 . 2/24
I'm shook!
Athickie chapter 5 . 2/23
this is actually so good idk what that disclaimer was in the beginning.. ive been hooked since chapter 1!
Arwenia chapter 5 . 2/11
I think I have never been so disturbed by reading.
ladyofsilverdawn chapter 72 . 12/15/2023
What a crazy fun ride! I adore Tom's transformation. He grew so much. You did a fantastic job getting into his psyche. Hermione is a mess, but so is everyone else, and that's okay. I love that you show that it's okay. Thank you so much for sharing!
Swarma chapter 18 . 11/13/2023
mrjordanriver chapter 72 . 9/27/2023
I finished this fanfic. Its best feature is the humorous interactions between characters and the authentic ways that the characters act and chase their goals. There were some very slow spots when i wanted the plot against Voldemort to progress. I didnt like how Hermione was never fast enough ir ready enough with her wand when in the presence of Tom Riddle. I never understood why Hermione didnt at least attempt to abuse memory charms or break the law at all.
Something worth mentioning, I feel that you had the most chill stance on sexuality in this fic; it wasn’t important at all—just mentioned tastefully
One plot hole is that Hermione was able to return to her original dimension using a 2nd time stone.

Your writing is humorous and lighthearted . But it can also be depressing and serious .
Keep on writing. Thank you

Spoiler!
The way you said it works is that a time stone brings someone to an alternate reality. and time. And then that same stone can bring you back to the reality and time it was first used.
If Hermione’s orginal stone was destroyed when she went back in time, then she should have been stuck in that time/reality.
Using another stone should have simply brought her to a third reality.
mrjordanriver chapter 8 . 9/10/2023
Typoseemingly of their own violation"
Fixvolition"
Luna59 chapter 32 . 7/15/2023
so hilarious, they just can't do anything without hermione! if ron were there he would be fighting with them too.