Reviews for Exitus Acta Probat
JD SPARKS chapter 62 . 10h
omg. this fic is such a tease... also it's so wild. I was going to say I love the humorous banter and awkward situation of Harry/Blaise/Tom together, but then the night just devolved into a fondue wrestling. watch and I have no words...hahaha. Also bringing up Belinda?! I swear you do this to torment me, you sadist! If there is a fic equivalent of edging, I feel like it is this fic. The sexual frustration and torment is of this slow burn, which isn't accurate because they were together once so idk what to call it, but it really is just torturous! God Hermione just stop being in denial and bang Riddle already! I'm dying.. and I always want to throw my phone in frustration. all in jest of course; I love you, thanks for the fic update which is amusing as ever.
Amritat chapter 62 . 1/11
The ball is so surrealistic, I love it.
knuffelmuff chapter 55 . 1/7
The depression/PTSD was very obvious and I hate and love, that I can see myself in that. You described the thoughts the behaviour a bit to acurately for my liking at this point. Very well done.
I can never get over how good this story is! And how you have been writing it for eighteen (!) years! I think I picked this story up around 2007 and I’m glad that there are still new updates fifteen years later. I can’t wait to see how this story ends and see what you write this year!
jsmythiee chapter 1 . 1/3
Saw this story recommended on a fanfic website, and then I did a double take when I noticed the start date and recent update. Props on the dedication and I'm excited to read the story.
Love it
Hearteyesmf chapter 62 . 1/2
Hilarious as always, and it was nice to get a peek at everyone else’s mental health issues as well this chapter and not just Hermione’s!
abbww chapter 61 . 1/2
YEah! New update!
Guitarlover56784 chapter 54 . 10/11/2021
No it's not clear at all. I figured hermionie would have closure with with resurrection stone and all
Guitarlover56784 chapter 48 . 10/11/2021
This is getting ridiculously stupid. The whole thing is a mess of chaos, and getting silly. Harry is portrayed as a stupid boy, rage issues, and no clarity. He bloody knows hermionie went back in time, and the lupin and Snape thing, fighting Dumbledore? Again something momentous, made silly
JD SPARKS chapter 61 . 9/28/2021
omg. okay maybe that ending makes up for the muttering. haha I was about to go nuts if Hermione doesn't resolve this thing soon. she really should lock herself away in case she says the wrong things to the wrong person. she really is compromising so much with how completely out of control she is. going to a ministry function holy shit. shell probably tell all the Aurors or Kinglsy about Tom and it'll be over for his political career. I hate to say this but she needs to be gagged. I keep thinking she will spill some secrets or really destroy some or her relationships with this. not to mention I really can't stand the secondhand embarrassment much longer! Scene with Tom was fun though and last bit was great. cheering for that terrible match to end. bye Contessa don't let the door hit you on the way out. don't worry she is beautiful she'll find someone new soon, they had nothing in common anyways!
JD SPARKS chapter 60 . 9/25/2021
also. everything last comment was meant to be taken lightly and with as much sarcasm as possible. I hope it doesn't read otherwise! I still can't figure out the mumbling.. like what is going on?! haha but at the same time if it wrecked her relationship then I guess I appreciate it? lol I am fucking terrible I know. Total Tom Tart here. Hermione going over the list of reasons she should not like Tom... and me like nah that's probably not that bad hahaha. This AU is so messed up anyways and they literally have dimension hopping. being with a the most powerful murderous psychopath probably a good thing right it's your best possible bodyguard.
JD SPARKS chapter 59 . 9/25/2021
Okay has to reread this chapter to catch back up. I can't get over the weird thinking aloud that Hermione does. I hope she solves it soon because she is def getting to a point where she is less amiable to me esp because she keeps fucking everyone but Riddle. Why are you tormenting me like this Hermione, and her being jealous about Hortense's crush. I really can't tell if this is Tomione baiting because in the same chapter you make Tom this fucking sob story so now I love him even more. Which btw this is probably the nicest, and most humane characterization I have ever read for Mrs. Cole! Obviously joking of course I e joy the story but I do feel like you are a bit of a sadist in the way you torment us Tomione people here. Are you reveling in my lamentation?! I suspect you are hahaha. why else is Belinda still alive?! if the dementors have no effect on her I think they need more drastic measures. if they were gonna soul suck Sirius why not Belinda? huh? come on, if we are going all crazy with the death and destruction why can't we get husk of a person soulless Belinda? Please!
Jennieb89 chapter 61 . 9/23/2021
Omggg, i completely forgot about this fic. Had to re read the last few chappies so i could remember.

I hope Hermione feels more grounded soon, something needs to happen. She's quite lost.

Looking forward to more
epicurious chapter 61 . 9/19/2021
I have absolutely LOVED reading these past few updates. I honestly cannot wait to see more Tom and Hermione interactions, and see what Hermione has planned for Tom.