Reviews for Exitus Acta Probat
JD SPARKS chapter 71 . 1/22
omg it finally happened! and was the six years actual time irl?! because I might also believe that with a story that has been going since 2004! I also can't believe there's only an epilogue left! what a wild ride it has been, even though I found this story way late into its full tenure, I still have to give you mad props for the dedication, commitment, and time you put into this work all these years. Thanks so much for sharing this story with us all, it's been a complete rollercoaster of emotions on this journey as you can tell from my comments. wishing you all the best with the last chapter and all your future endeavors in life and writing. 3
JD SPARKS chapter 69 . 1/21
omg. this was a trip.. I loved Tom talking to his dad, big Dick. honestly trying to imagine someone hotter than how I imagine Tom is kind of breaking my brain. it's neigh impossible for any mere mortal to achieve this level of hotness hahaha. I love the jabs about his beady eyes, Riddle Sr. situation is pretty shitty though. when Tom admitted to having thought about being Mr. Granger's son-in-law I may have screamed a litte over here. hahaha.
Queen White chapter 71 . 1/13
Yay! Almost finished!
Queen White chapter 66 . 1/13
That was a crazy chapter but I loved it, especially the tension between Tom and Blaise at the end!
JD SPARKS chapter 67 . 1/13
I swear the bonus bit of fun to this fic. Is me trying to find where I left off, and then having to look up my last review and that laughing at how crazed or upset I sounded at the time while literally thinking 'insert Gandalf "I have no memory of this" meme." and trying to claim a lapse in sanity or some kind of temporary bit of insanity because I don't know how or why I wrote crazed things like that. Hahaha.
guava-electric chapter 71 . 1/9
love this story 3
Redabycat chapter 34 . 1/3
Omg I almost cried this inner turmoil is so good *sob*
FelineNinjaGrace chapter 1 . 11/13/2022
Woah. That’s one way to get your reader’s attention! Craziest first chapter I’ve ever read! Can’t wait to read more!
FaeBreeze chapter 33 . 10/28/2022
Hm. So did he make him... more of a biggot than before or something?
FaeBreeze chapter 32 . 10/28/2022
I really hope these future bits include Hermione soon, and she doesn't stay in the past with a reformed Voldy.
FaeBreeze chapter 31 . 10/28/2022
OML! Tom's two female death eaters? This is crazy. These two are kinda ... cool?
FaeBreeze chapter 29 . 10/28/2022
Please please please have Hermione catch on before any more non-con happens.
FaeBreeze chapter 28 . 10/28/2022
Okay but... wouldn't Igneus and maybe the others too, wonder at how easily Tom uses Obliviate here? And also. Damn. I really hope Hermione remembers soon. This part is really messed up. Thank goodness for Phobos.
FaeBreeze chapter 27 . 10/28/2022
Holy crap. This chapter really grossed me out.
FaeBreeze chapter 26 . 10/28/2022
Holy crapoly! Hermione really messed up. What to do if you've forgotten why you travelled to the past in the first place. She'll be stuck there. Haha but she if she's forgotten Voldemort, hasn't she forgotten everything?