Reviews for Mephistopheles
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 20 . 7/29/2015
Wow! Just loved your story. ;) Thank you for sharing it with us readers.
whitehound chapter 2 . 5/6/2015
Utopian!

Nice to see Ron getting to show some thought and sensitivity - too many writers underplay him.
jensteed chapter 5 . 12/21/2014
For all that he's a snarky bastard, he can be very sweet in times of need (like cuddling in a tree while hiding from werewolves, lol) it was very touching him comforting her in the bathroom :)
Guest chapter 20 . 5/8/2013
nice story :)
Aisha04 chapter 20 . 3/9/2013
Awww this was such an intriguing story
Aisha04 chapter 5 . 3/9/2013
Amazing story! Very action packed chapters!
middlekertz chapter 19 . 7/30/2012
Oh, my God. It doesn't exist. What the fuck happened to you?
middlekertz chapter 20 . 7/30/2012
I really hope the epilogue is separate and not just not here. I'm going to kill myself if it doesn't exist. What if it doesn't? Oh, my God! What if something went horribly wrong and you died in hopsital? Holy Jesus God! I've got to go check your other fanfics!
middlekertz chapter 17 . 7/30/2012
Pahahahaha! Just read your review reply stating that J.K.R. will never kill Severus.
Oops.
So... How did you go after her? :P
middlekertz chapter 11 . 7/30/2012
I fucking hate wild water.
cb mcwhorter chapter 20 . 7/10/2012
What a ride! Excellent job.
I'm lusting after an epilogue, even though I know that after this much time, it's unlikely.
But I would simply love to know what Kingsley did after our heroes portkeyed out. Since there was no news of a Ministry reorganization relayed after everyone was granted amnesty, I make the assumption that Fudge is getting away with his plans, whatever they are. Are the Americans going to intervene (in spite of Harry's doubts)?
Write on, dear. You're a natural.
WannabeWolfe chapter 20 . 2/27/2012
I read this story based on a recommendation and I am so glad I did. Your descriptions of how Dementors are created were truly horrifying and yet seemed completely plausible. Such horrifying creatures should be created through equally horrifying means. This story might be 8 years old, but it is still worth reading. Great job!
Anon chapter 16 . 2/1/2012
Good story so far, but as a note on the guns; anything that those four could have gotten their hands on, hell even military rifles don't have kickback to fling a person backwards. Trust me, I've fire my share of guns.
Kikibell's kitten chapter 20 . 1/12/2012
Ignorance is bliss.

I was a very precocious and cinical child... my motto was: "Truth makes you free, but ignorance makes you happy"

Very nice structure to the story.. I liked it that their love story wasn't the main issue, but just the side dish that contributed to make it all more palatable...
MissBe chapter 11 . 10/21/2011
As to air embolisms... it happens, only its the nitrogen in. The bood that turns to gas and after you've been breathing air at deep deths and then rapidly travel to the surface... my friend is a scuba instructor who had one of her students die because of it...it happens and its a sad thing.