Reviews for Mephistopheles
Excellent story. Thank you for sharing.
Dimac99 chapter 20 . 2/27
Wonderfully written and wonderfully creepy!
oi770 chapter 20 . 11/19/2017
OH! Amazing! Adventure, suspense, horror, drama and romance. What a great package!
Lilly Granger chapter 1 . 8/29/2017
this was beautiful! I'm glad we finally see Hermione truly process the truth of Severus's dark past and still care for him. The dark magic was convincing and Awesome. thank you, favouring bow 3!
TPalesh chapter 1 . 8/6/2017
Wow! I absolutely loved this story. The plot was exciting, the characters authentic and depth in it.. Well, definitely one of my favorites! Thank you so much for sharing
woodyt chapter 20 . 12/28/2016
Please start writing again, I absolutely loved this & would really like to read more from you
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 20 . 7/29/2015
Wow! Just loved your story. ;) Thank you for sharing it with us readers.
whitehound chapter 2 . 5/6/2015
Utopian!

Nice to see Ron getting to show some thought and sensitivity - too many writers underplay him.
jensteed chapter 5 . 12/21/2014
For all that he's a snarky bastard, he can be very sweet in times of need (like cuddling in a tree while hiding from werewolves, lol) it was very touching him comforting her in the bathroom :)
Guest chapter 20 . 5/8/2013
nice story :)
Aisha04 chapter 20 . 3/9/2013
Awww this was such an intriguing story
Aisha04 chapter 5 . 3/9/2013
Amazing story! Very action packed chapters!
middlekertz chapter 19 . 7/30/2012
Oh, my God. It doesn't exist. What the fuck happened to you?
middlekertz chapter 20 . 7/30/2012
I really hope the epilogue is separate and not just not here. I'm going to kill myself if it doesn't exist. What if it doesn't? Oh, my God! What if something went horribly wrong and you died in hopsital? Holy Jesus God! I've got to go check your other fanfics!
middlekertz chapter 17 . 7/30/2012
Pahahahaha! Just read your review reply stating that J.K.R. will never kill Severus.
Oops.