Reviews for Mistress and Student
SeungSeiRan chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
To tell you the truth, I was really put off by the immaturity this fic reeked of. There were many spelling mistakes, most importantly the misspelling of Mi-Na's surname which is Seung, not Sung. Other examples include 'bumbed' (which should be 'bummed') and 'practise' ('practice'). The whole premise was a shallow one in which the characters behaved like mere cartoonish paper cut-outs.

In short, the next time you write a romance (or anything else, for that matter), put some effort into it.
AngelEyes87 chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
My, my, this was a delight to read! I'm more of a Mina/Hwang fan myself but after reading this along with a few others, I'm starting to like the Mina/Yun Seong pairing a bit more.

I do love the Seong Mina and Yun Seong battle in SC2 (the prelude bit) and I laugh everytime she sneaks up behind him and gently pushes him with Scarlet Thunder. The "E!" noise he does cracks me up!

'Seeing his own chance for a little fun, Yunsung started chasing the screaming Mina around the room, while swinging the sword around, like a lunatic who's had too much to drink at the local tavern.' - lmao XD.

I do like the relationship between them two - it was teasing yet at the same time it was rather darn cute :P
JenJenJen13 chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
I like it! It wasn't very romantic, but it kept both characters in character perfectly. Mina torturing Yun-seong is always a good plot idea ]

Careful with the typos and such, though... especialyl when you're using "he" and "she", it can get a bit confusing if you mess those up.

Otherwise good job! ]
Rinikittybabe chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
Aw... That was adorable.
Callista Miralni chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
Not bad, for a supposedly "not romatic" fic. I thought it was really cute and your plot showed lots of development for a one shot fic. Keep writing!
Tempest86 chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
You did a good job. Could you possibly write another like this?
cally777 chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
I have to agree it wasnt that romantic. Still at least it fits in with the game story
gohan11 chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
haha the dud sword! thats a good one!
animevideogame freak chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
it was good
Freya Sacksen chapter 1 . 7/12/2004
To begin with: It's Seung Mina. The next thing is that your paragraphs stumble and stutter a bit. Also, when a new person starts to speak, you start on a new line.

Finally...damn Mina's mean!

Quite nicely written, regardless.

Keep on rockin'.
foo19 chapter 1 . 4/15/2004
i don't get it. i mean, rolling on each other? that didnt sound right. but the story was still good, and stuff. mina is hot
SeungGirl chapter 1 . 2/6/2004
It was cute and funny. I think Yunsung would be the next to look good with Mina. But of course, Hwang and Mina come first.
Neo-Zero1 chapter 1 . 2/6/2004
Funny. very funny. keep up the good work. :)
mantinemaniac chapter 1 . 2/2/2004