Reviews for White Fire and Black Ice
Xuimare chapter 14 . 1/31/2007
I have to say that I always thought they would make a great couple. So I loved this story. It could have been longer though.

XD
Cat Feral chapter 2 . 8/3/2004
Ok, I've read the first two chapters so far. This is really shaping up to be good. Gandalf arriving during the time of Umbi!ch makes for extra amusement! I like your interpratation of the others as well!

Can it be that a few Nazgul(so?) were left over and Dementors are somehow their decendants? (but all the Nazgul were male, weren't they?)

Flitwick decended from Hobbits? LOVE IT! (Yes, I know, all you said was that he REMINDED Gandalf of a Hobbit, but once you'd said that, the idea of him actually having some Hobbit-blood couldn't help but pop up in my mind!)

One little nit-pick: the Ravenclaw ghost is the Gray Lady.
Lilycharmer359 chapter 14 . 2/7/2004
AWW! That was great! I loved that. I've never read a such a unique story! Write more stories!
Crookykanks chapter 14 . 2/6/2004
Aww! Cute! Love it! Sweetness! Write another! You're good at fluffiness. Some people are too hard, and some are too soft, but you're like a bed pillow, just perfect after a long busy week at school! Love ya!
All Hail Chaos chapter 14 . 2/6/2004
Wow, really class story, hurry uo n review
Palanfanaiel chapter 14 . 2/6/2004
NO! Not the END! NO! *Sniff* You mean cruel one! To stop such a great story! ) I Love it! Could you like make a sequel? Please *puppy eyes*
Pal
Jedi Buttercup chapter 14 . 2/6/2004
What! You can't do that! You created all the setup necessary for a fascinating novel-length plot, then *mwah* and cut it short! Not that the romance isn't cute (adored it!) but honestly, I feel cheated now! Will you write a sequel?
Baellista chapter 14 . 2/6/2004
sweet! no old people . imagery . was dreading that.
You wrote it well! very well indeed, explaining of the differences off believably, and whatnot! extremely creative
Crookykanks chapter 12 . 2/5/2004
How sweet! And cute! The only thing i noticed was that you repeatedly said "squib" instead of "squid". "Squids" are giant sea creatures and "squibs" are muggles born to wizarding parents. Really cute though. Thanks for the fast update. I'd like it if you could do that again and maybe make the chapters a little longer.
Jedi Buttercup chapter 12 . 2/4/2004
You've misspelled "squid" as "squib" in a few places, and the redundancy of repeating all the dialogue from two points of view dragged a little in a couple of the early chapters, but aside from that, I'm enjoying this crossover very much. Well written; you seem to be capturing the characters well. I'll keep a bookmark on this one.
Palanfanaiel chapter 12 . 2/4/2004
Aw... So many posted chapters on such short time! Marvellous! ) I love this! Especially with Gandalf and Minerva! Great Complot, I must say! Well this is splendid for you're first fic, keep up the good work, cause it's really good! )
Much to you, Pal, who are looking very much forward to the next chapter! :D
Lilycharmer359 chapter 12 . 2/3/2004
wow great story! i love it write mroe soon!
Crookykanks chapter 10 . 2/3/2004
I usually don't aprove of crossovers, but this one is surprisingly cute! Update it soon. I like the way you show Gandalf's tender sidee towards Minerva and her oblivious liking of him. More please!
Helna chapter 7 . 2/1/2004
I like it. You should keep going.
Palanfanaiel chapter 7 . 2/1/2004
I LOVE IT! -
MORE SOON! Please *puppy eyes*
I really like the idea of Gandalf in Great Britain, at Hogwarts! Splendid!
Pal