Reviews for Preventer 5 Part II
aronoiiel chapter 5 . 11/17/2011
I can't believe I haven't reviewed this before now O_o lol I read it whenever I need to giggle and this always delivers. I loved the twist you threw in with the girls taking on a bigger role very nicely done. Totally how it should end to _~
starless-ocean chapter 5 . 4/18/2011
Interesting It's really a pity that they didn't publish the whole story. It's even more of a pity that the series wouldn't be continued :P
StarLight Pixie chapter 5 . 9/27/2009
Oh my goodness I loved this! The GW Ladies resignedly picking up the slack was pretty much hilarious, until the last part-Lady Une's history lesson is pure brilliance, I LOVE how you tied all those parts of Episode Zero together!

Personally, when I read P5, I thought Zechs was actually the rebel leader (since there's that one shot of his/her gaze lingering on Relena), but I really enjoyed seeing Midii make a rare appearance in the fandom world. . I know you haven't updated in years, but if you see this review... I wonder if you are interested in posting in the GW fandom ever again?
Animechan123 chapter 5 . 8/11/2009
Wow i love this story. i cant believe it was only five chapters long. It would have been cool for the gundam pilots to have it rubbed in their face that they actually failed at something. But oh well it was amazing all the same.
RosaLui chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA Perfect, so perfect.
Omnicat chapter 5 . 8/26/2007
A fine reunion all around, indeed! Go Odin! Go Lady Anne! :O

Seriously now; this was a highly enjoyable story, and it fit pretty well with Preventor 5, part I. That the ladies took over in the end only made it better. _
Omnicat chapter 4 . 8/26/2007
O.O My my, did I read that last paragraph right? Seeing as, you know, my eyes are streaming with tears of mirth at the moment. :P
Omnicat chapter 3 . 8/26/2007
*has now been reduced to giggling - gleeful, diabolical giggling*
Omnicat chapter 2 . 8/26/2007
Still... can't... stop... grinning... Ouch, my cheeks!
Omnicat chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
XD *collapses from lack of oxygen* Oh, this looks to be something special...
Mommy Silver chapter 5 . 10/27/2006
woho! ever thought about Part 3? cause I doubt it, if Gundam Wing ever ends...
MsEsmeCullen chapter 5 . 10/30/2005
First i must thankyou for finishing this. I am so grateful. Next OMG defiantly an ending that i never expected. I was definatly suprised. I liked your conception of Une on how she was fast and visious with midi but totally calm instead o her old personality. Again thankyou. I will now bid you goodbye.
L.A.UNE chapter 4 . 10/10/2005
you must finish this. it is very good. please update it.
Vchanny chapter 3 . 8/14/2004
Still interesting. I want to know who the leader behind the rebels is. It's nice to see a story where the girls take charge. I'm liking this a lot.
Vchanny chapter 1 . 8/14/2004
Awesome! Sally is left to save the day. That's gorgeous! Your thoughts on how it would end are far more entertaining than mine. _ I love this. Time to keep reading.