Reviews for I'm a DigiDestined, Get Me Outta Here!
nobody chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
you better finish this story cuz i like it and im gonna be mad if you don't

i like the spider
crazy psychopath with an axe chapter 2 . 8/2/2009
you must continue the story i love it and am mad that you didn't continue
Nobuta-Power chapter 2 . 12/11/2004
That was good this was a great idea you should do one for big brother aswell!
Nobuta-Power chapter 1 . 12/11/2004
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA That was great you guys make great Ant and Decs hehe that was fab! Asoloutely briliant
Princessstphanie chapter 2 . 11/29/2004
Hey are you finishing the story or not i would like to know
rebeccag239 chapter 2 . 11/24/2004
I think this is great!

It doesnt offend me at all and I am watchin the new series on ITV 1 I have also added you 2 MSN as well

Keep updating

Litanya chapter 2 . 11/23/2004
This is pretty good. It seems to be pretty accurate with all of the Australian stuff. Continue soon!
Psyclone chapter 2 . 11/23/2004
LOLz, funny so far, is this going to have some taiora in it? i hope so. update soon cant wait to read more;)
Jyoura-Crip chapter 2 . 11/23/2004
Koumi-LocFan foe Life cuz! Me a tru loccsta..
CherrygirlUK19 chapter 2 . 11/23/2004
This fic is turning out GREAT! I love it! Its funny and brilliant just like the real show!

Are you watching the new series of 'I'm a Celebrity'? I am _ Its awesome!

Anyway update soon! This fic is one of my favs!
Charli chapter 2 . 11/23/2004
we're having a BBQ later? but hana, its the middle of winter. neway i love the fic! cant wait to see the bush tucker trial! keep on gonig with the brill fic!
Charli chapter 1 . 11/8/2004
Hi, since the new series of IACGMEOH is starting in a few weeks dont u think it would be a good idea to resurect this fic?
takari dude chapter 1 . 11/4/2004
hi. this isn't really a review. it's just thaat while reading the reviews for kale's once and for all i noticed your name a few times. i just wanted to inform you if you didn't know that the story is finally finished.i've been waiting for it to end for a long time myself and i thought since i've read it i'll let other people know. the ending is a big surprise. it's excellent.
Kirei Baka Kasumi chapter 1 . 7/21/2004
wow, this is a good idea! plz update soon!
Trevor the Enchanter chapter 1 . 4/27/2004
This sounds like an interesting story, but I really don't understand it. I can't review this story again, but keep writing.
P.S Your review didn't show up on the review page for some reason, in case you're interested.