Reviews for Snape's Identity Crisis
hermionefan1983 chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
why didn't anyone recognize Hermione as Hermione granger?
hermionefan1983 chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
more chapters to this story please this is so funny! ps aren't there any fake hermions's around too? Hermione just stared at the strange spectacle. Not only were there swarms of little Harry Potter look

alikes, there were dozens of Death Eaters, a number of blond Malfoys, some rather ridiculous

attempts at Dumbledore, and quite a few Snapes. They wandered up to a table near the door.
08trekker chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
This was so funny! Great job!
Light on the Horizon chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Haha, brilliantly funny :-)
Bonnia chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
LOL! I nearly burst out laughing! This was really good and creative! Please write more! XD
KChief chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
This story was positively hilarious and well written.

Great job!
Bergerac chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
That was bloody brillant!
EntrancableFairy chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
OMG! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this story! hehe Very well done.
Viejas chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
Snicker, snicker, snicker...
Senyor Fier Mensheir chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
I like you. your story ROKZ!
severusidol chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
excellent

this is so funny

all i can say is that i love it
Meta Capricorn chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
Actually the third or fourth Snape-Parody I read in the last two weeks, they seem to really grow out of the ground like mushrooms.

This was funny, especially when Severus had his first encounter with a fake Voldemort and then with an Alan Rickman poster. I think Hermione was bit OOC, she seemed very girlish to me.

All in all it was very nice!

Yours,

Meta
entlzab chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
This is hilarious! Very good indeed! I laughed real hard at the fake Snape noses! Good touch that he didn't win the Snape look alike contest. Congrats to you!
salzgurke chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
Hilarious! I can't stop laughing! :-D

I'll add it to the C2 for Snape Shortfics, thanks for sharing! :-)
Cuccussette chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
your fiction is wonderful; it is funny and sweet

I'm asking permission for publish it in my new anglo italian site, translated in Italian with a link to English.

May I ?