Reviews for Tokio, Mate of the Wolf of Mibu
invisible-gurl chapter 7 . 8/25/2009
why the hell is tokio so... impulsive... honestly she'll end up being the cause of hajime dying _"... great job though
SaitouuRyuuji chapter 7 . 11/24/2004
please do add more to your story, whether it be a sequel or not. I love how you make it tie in with the manga but you don't make Saitou seem invincible. I hate it when fanfics make Saitou seem like he's invincible. this is one of the best fanfics i've ever read.

Saitouu
blackz chapter 7 . 10/4/2004
Absolutely coolol!

I luv it vry much!

I'm going to read the another sequel!

*BLACKZ*
CEEGEE chapter 7 . 2/26/2004
A fine story, Imalefty! ( love the name btw, since I'm a lefty too!) Only thing confusing to me was why, nearly eleven years AFTER the end of the war,since they adopted the Fujita name at the end of it, she's still having a problem remembering their new family name. ;-)
Bad Notions chapter 7 . 2/24/2004
Would have reviewed sooner, but it didn't send out the alert for some reason! -_- Annoying. Anyway, I really loved this final chapter. It was so typically Saito! And the relationship between him and Tokio is just so wonderful. Loved the brief meeting with Soujirou! And I would definitely be interested in a sequel. So, I'll be keeping an eye out for your next story!
Kairi7 chapter 7 . 2/24/2004
Ohh! Sequel PLEASE! I love your sequels! So keep 'em coming!
JadeGoddess chapter 7 . 2/24/2004
well I was only guessing when I mentioned sou-chan but still happy that he made his cameo!
Yuko Hakubi chapter 6 . 2/24/2004
Hello!
*bows* My name is Female Sesshoumaru, a fellow author. I have really enjoyed your Saitou/Tokio stories, and I would really appreciate it if you would read mine!
~Female Sesshoumaru~
Bad Notions chapter 6 . 2/22/2004
Always wondered where Saito found those bandages. Now I know! -snicker- It's a good thing Battousai and Sano don't know she tagged along and is playing mother hen or he'd never salvage his reputation! Loved how he handled that situation with the girl. Can't wait to read more! Update soon!
JadeGoddess chapter 6 . 2/19/2004
even after her promise, will she still follow him?
Kairi7 chapter 6 . 2/19/2004
Yea I new . . .and not new. Anyway I finally got a pen name so I could write my own stories and give reviews to others. So yea it's great! I love this story and I can't wait to see what happens next! Update Soon!
Kairi7 chapter 5 . 2/17/2004
Hey,
I've been reading your series of stories for Saito and I love em to death. Keep on writing!
Bad Notions chapter 5 . 2/16/2004
-snicker- Loved seeing Saito get chewed out by Tokio! And where DID he learn to cook so good? Glad to see she's not going to let him off the hook so easy. Can't wait to find out what happens in Kyoto! Sorry! I'm trying to work on some fics now, but other obligations keep getting in my way! It's just a time thing! Glad everything went well for you! Update again soon!
JadeGoddess chapter 5 . 2/16/2004
she is actually going to get involved in kyoto? wait I know, she is goign to meet hiko!
JadeGoddess chapter 4 . 2/11/2004
well she is going to come either way, are you going to have her meet the kenshin gumi?