Reviews for Escape
David Fishwick chapter 6 . 8/21/2006
Good story please have a sequel of the Slayerettes and Angel Investigations catching up or something. Thanks
buffynangelforever chapter 6 . 6/2/2004
Needs to be more. I liked it bbut it was dull.
Queen Boadicea chapter 6 . 2/10/2004
I don't think Connor would be quite this accepting but it's a minor note in an otherwise good story. Thanks.
Certifiably Insane chapter 6 . 2/9/2004
Sequel! Sequel! Sequel1 Pretty please with lots of virtual cherrys on top, you have got to write a sequel, anout how there getting on y'know. Please!
Queen Boadicea chapter 5 . 2/7/2004
I'm just as interested in this tale as Buffy. You tell it very well and in Angel's halting style. She's going to be so pissed at him, though. I wonder if she'll hit him. Well, that's your decision.
Queen Boadicea chapter 4 . 2/5/2004
Angel's human? When did that happen?
Willow92 chapter 4 . 2/5/2004
Wow this is really good! i can't wait for more!
Queen Boadicea chapter 3 . 2/3/2004
I don't know. I realize the premise of your story is that Buffy and Angel run away together. But I just can't see him abandoning his responsibilities like this.
buffy101 chapter 3 . 2/3/2004
this is great. keep it up.
Elizabeth May chapter 3 . 2/3/2004
Great story. Really well written. Could be a bit longer but overall its great. Hope you update soon.
Queen Boadicea chapter 2 . 2/2/2004
This is such a horrific tale. I know it will get better but right now the anguish screams out from every line. You paint a clear picture of the truly miserable Buffy Jerk Whedon gave us in season sux. I can only trust your assertion there will be a happy ending.
Sweetnlilly chapter 1 . 1/31/2004
um...happy ending? oderwise itz a nice nice stry, but...u r a b/a shipper right?