Reviews for Grace
Bronwyn Celtia chapter 15 . 1/22
LOVE the ending!
Prairie24 chapter 15 . 3/17/2012
Wow, what an intense story! Good job.
Bronwynn chapter 15 . 7/21/2011
This was truly an amazing story. You nailed the characters so well. It was a unique take on things. Excellent.
Storm O chapter 15 . 8/10/2004
Well done... from chapter 1 to the final chapter.

You put a unique twist on this story. I really enjoyed it. Looking forward to more fics from you.
kmk chapter 15 . 7/30/2004
Wow, what a great surprise ending. Way to go Saph! I really enjoyed this story and hope so see more written by you in the future.
trecebo chapter 15 . 7/30/2004
Ouch with a major OW! That was some end to the story there, Saph. Glad Conrad showed up when he did. Can't wait for the next batch from you.
Froggie2 chapter 15 . 7/29/2004
That was a great ending! I loved it! At last Shana and Conrad mayhave some peace...wonderfully written!
T chapter 13 . 7/29/2004
Short, but sweet. Loved it, can't wait for more.
Froggie2 chapter 13 . 7/29/2004
Aw...wonderful chapter...now if only those two can just admit to each other what they're feeling...would make things a lot easier, eh! ;-)
brainfear chapter 12 . 7/5/2004
Thanks for chapter 12! :o)
T chapter 12 . 7/2/2004
That was great. Love the interaction with Duke and Snake eyes.
brainfear chapter 11 . 7/1/2004
Aw. This is so cute. Can't wait for ch. 12...
minimindbender chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
Great story. Can't wait to read more. And can somebody tell me how to add new chapters? It should be easy, but I can't! I just added my first story (part of it).
Phax Halfelven chapter 11 . 6/12/2004
SapphireMind, this is a most captivating story. I can't wait to see where it goes. I don't normally read stories like this where one of my fovorites has an after effect as debilitating as Scarlett's blindness. I guess you could say that I'm a firm backer of the having as many explosions and gunshots as the toonist wants but never the after effect. Still, I'm very glad I've given this story a chance. I've been captivated from the begining. Your description of of Shana's adjustments to being blind are very accurate for her character and it gives the readers, such as myself, that haven't been around someone with a disability an education on the trials that a person goes through.

I'm personally touched by this. I have a relative that I don't often see who is legally blind and I didn't realize quite what that meant until this story. The lines about Shana doing better on her own because if she moved a chair then she knew it was moved but if someone else did it and didn't move it back it crated a problem. I'll be consious of that the next time I'm around my mother's uncle and take more care. Thank you for this story it is a beautiful peice of fiction if for that reason alone.

You have captured Scarlett's personality well though, and I can see her reacting in the manner that she is in Grace. It's not hard to think that she'd push people away because she doesn't want to appear weak and needs to be independant. The fact that she told Snakes to take a hike doesn't hurt either. I'm for Duke all the way. (Even if I do enjoy the comics. I just don't like all the Snakes/Scarlett mush).

Keep it up and don't make us wait too long for the next chapter. Thanks.
T chapter 11 . 6/11/2004
wow, that was great. Loved it.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »