Reviews for Ice of Knowledge
Haruka Minamino chapter 8 . 4/6/2006
Interesting twist. XD And memorable descriptions as well. Not too vivid, very simple, but also enough to be able to describe how each moment should be. (It plays like a movie in my head.) Continue please!
NeoMiniTails chapter 8 . 3/23/2006
Umm... you kn ow even though Uranus does sometimes look like a boy, she doesn't look hust like one... she has veyr pretty features actually. She is veyr pretty and is better sen when you just see hwe face or when she is not wearing boy clothing.

Anyways... your story is veyr interesting and it surprised to find out who Hermes was.. aye, veyr surprising.

Update Soon!

Also when there is a new paragraph try to double space it.
NeoMiniTails chapter 2 . 3/23/2006
Your story si very interesting form the 2 chapters that i have already read. But one thing I'll like to say, whenever more than one person is speaking then the quote should be in another paragraph and you should try to add more description.

I've never read a Amara/Kurama cantric stories only ReiKurama... LOL... I only generally read Rei centered stories. It's veyr interesting though.

Also when you add '&' instead 'and' it looks messy and should not be done in a story like this.

Only time this should used is if it's on a poster or just to point something out.

Like:

Hutaro looked up and saw the two kissing, whom happened to be named: Amara & Kurama.

You should read my story 'Fiery Rose'
Kitsune-001 chapter 2 . 8/9/2005
I like this however after I read this...'There was no way in the nine planets of this galaxy that could’ve been possible… Prince Mercury… Souichi is Prince Mercury? That can’t be…' Instead of Kurama I pictured Youko in a Sailor fuku...*laughs* I like this story
Sailor Ra chapter 8 . 6/24/2005
HA! Okay good news i got my Kurama/Amara story up! But please update this! You have too! Come on you can't leave me with a Clify!

Vegeta: She really hates clifies!

Sailor Ra: Vegeta shut up and leave me alone! Well my story is called 'Red roses are for love' please read it! If you have time of course and stuff...if i'm buggin you, tell me...
Sailor Ra chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
When is Kurama going to kick Hermes butt? Well here's some good news to keep you going, on wenseday (i suck at spelling) I want you to go to just in and you'll see a title called, 'Poster girls' yeah yeah it's from the Back Street song and i thought it fit my three favorite scouts well! And i know you'll like what you see, so if that doesn't help you then i don't know what will, maybe i could just send Vegeta...

Bulma:SAILOR RA!

SAilor Ra: Ep! Got to go ! See ya! and for gods name update!
Sailor Ra chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
Wanted to tell you that my story, "Black Roses, White Roses' has a Seto and Amara pairing!
Sailor Ra chapter 8 . 5/24/2005
Your welcome! (starts to blush) I hope you update this soon! Yeah! I can't believe that FF. net destoried my Kurama and Amara songfic! Die!

Sailor Obelisk: Sorry you can't destory this place!

Sailor Ra: Why not?

Sailor Slifer: Then you won't see what heppens next!

Sailor Ra: Fine! Well i hope you update this soon! And i'm glad i was helpful! See Ya and when are Yusuke and Hotaru going to be an 'item' Don't ask about the whole 'item' thing! I read it in a book once so yeah! See Ya!
Sailor RA chapter 2 . 4/28/2005
I put up a Amara and Kurama one shot! I wanted to tell you so i hope you read it! See ya! AND UPDATE THIS STORY!
Sailor Ra chapter 7 . 4/12/2005
I'm doing a Yusuke and Hotaru pairing in one of my stories! I hope you read it! It's called Since You've Been Gone! You can vote for couplings like, Kurama and Amara! And stuff like that! So would you please read it? See ya and love story!
Sailor Ra chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
I had never ever read a Amara and Kurama pairing! Is that what it is? I only read the first chapter and i already love it!
Spirit of the Dead chapter 6 . 10/2/2004
Alight you updated! took awhile, but i'm glad to not see this fic go unfinished. at least i hope you're going to finish it. please update again as soon as you can. Ja ne

Death
Sephiroth's Lover chapter 5 . 8/6/2004
0_0...I hated that last part, when Lita kissed Hiei..That sucked...good story up the good work, dude...I starting to sound like Dee
Sephiroth's Lover chapter 1 . 8/6/2004
I think ya did a good job, dude..just werid-much and like I said "you need a hobby" YSE. I think the couple of Amara and Kurama is very cute and...well, cute. Keep it up dude_V
Shadowkistune chapter 5 . 7/31/2004
hm...cute but I have to say Amara was a little OOC with the whole "I don't love you, Hermes! I was engaged to Mercury because I loved him! You can't destroy our love!"

thats more Sailor moon...

continue please

and I wanna see lita and Hiei please!