Reviews for His Best Mate's Point of View
noname chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
i like ur ending. "But hey, this is only from his best mate’s point of view." That is so- ron-ish. good work, keep it up!
rose.tinted.lies chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
*sniff* I can't pinpoint it exactly, but something about that was so sad (I might just be weird, lol).

Er - would it be a bit odd if I said I liked this end line, too? Well, I did.

This was really good, and I liked Ron's perspective.

CoPaCaBaNa chapter 1 . 8/7/2004
this is so beautiful!
Augurey Song chapter 1 . 2/27/2004
very touching. aw...that's really sad.
Melindaleo chapter 1 . 2/2/2004
I enjoyed this. I liked your portrayal of Ron, I love the friendship he and Harry share and you highlighted that nicely.
I loved the line about not wanting to know the kind of abuse Harry suffered under the Dursleys. I always wondered why he and Hermione don't suspect more is going on there than Harry is letting on.
Daintress chapter 1 . 2/1/2004
Ron's got a clearer grasp than anyone could expect from a 15 year old. Very nicely done. It even sounds like him, the rythmn and cadence of the words reminds me of his dialogue from the books. Keep up the good work. Hope you'll take a look at my fics as well.
Mea-lon chapter 1 . 1/31/2004
hey, I liked your story! It was really interesting, how you arranged it all from Ron's pov. Yeah, I think I'd be feeling the same way as you portrayed, if I were him. It does seem as though Harry is getting more and more sick of himself-From nobody, to hero, to somebody, to despair.