Reviews for The Hassles Of Big Lunches
Z Star chapter 8 . 6/28/2005
I know there's no point in reviewing this fic, but i thought LifeSpiralz should be praised for this anyway. I hope she's enjoying heaven. I love your pokemon fics, they are my favourite. RIP.
apostrophus chapter 8 . 1/27/2005
Hi!Um, I just wanted to say that I thought that this was a totally hilarious story! I was sitting there rolling around on the floor I was laughing so hard! Then my brother got mad at me because he was supposed to have a turn onthe computer. But that's beyond the point. Anyway, I'm going to be a nice person and tell you why I thought this was agood story. 1.)You just defined everyones characters so clearly. 2.) It was funny. 3.) It was a bit, no, ALOT insane (just like me) and 4.) I like food so any story with food in it is one of the best stories on Earth for me! Wow. That was really long. Okay, I'm just a beginner in fanfiction so I haven't posted any of my stories so if you would read them once I post them, it would be extremely helpful. Bye!
GiGgLyGaL chapter 8 . 12/31/2004
hahas...that was really funny...ash thought jenny poisoned misty's drink...so ash...i'm gunna read the sequel.

GG
goldenroy lockhart chapter 1 . 5/23/2004
Hey! Ya could make one called "the hassle of big dinners" or "the hassle of big midnight snacks" but thats just my opinion.
Eeveebeth Fejvu chapter 8 . 5/11/2004
Hey! Cool ending! I've read the lunch story AND the breakfast story and they were both HILARIOUS! It's one of the more clever ideas I've seen for a story and hopefully (if you aren't already planning it) you'll do another about dinner? O, if you do, could I be in it? ...well, you probably wouldn't want me to be, but if you do, feel free! (Just e-mail and tell me, huh?) ANYWAY, I thought that it was really creative and I hope you write more.
BY THE WAY! I want to tell you that I really love your Game Show Pokemon story. It's one of my favorites! (They don't make enough of those kind, do they...?)
midnightwarrior1 chapter 8 . 5/10/2004
Woohoo! That was great! I wish I were there, lol! Is there going to be another sequel? I hope so!Great job .n
sammi-san chapter 7 . 4/17/2004
It was short, but great. I liked it. I have to look up some of the words you used.
Only comment I have was that Meowth's accent seemed odd to me. But that's an easy fix. :D
midnightwarrior1 chapter 7 . 4/1/2004
Ash and James are pretty stupid...funnyness, please continue!
Shaymin chapter 7 . 4/1/2004
Bwahaha! *giggles* Bring on chapter 8! _
Kururu soucho boy chapter 1 . 3/31/2004
How about the Hassles of big dinners next?
midnightwarrior1 chapter 6 . 3/27/2004
Yay! You made the sequel! This is really funny ! n.n Ash thoughtit was poison! LOL
Please continue soon .n
sammi-san chapter 6 . 3/20/2004
A very nice (but not as funny) chapter.
Hahahahaha! Ash thought it was POISON? That's great.
It's almost over? Well, keep it up and end it well! :)
Shaymin chapter 6 . 3/19/2004
Misty: *chokes on Kool-Aid*
Jenny: _
Everyone: *scoots away from Jenny*
*choke* *gasp* *death from laughter*
XD Roll on chapter erm...7!
Alex Warlorn chapter 1 . 3/11/2004
Maia . . . it's been so long since she responded to my e-mails . . . I pray she's alright.
Interesting story.
sammi-san chapter 5 . 3/11/2004
Yay! Update!
This was good. I bet Ash was embarassed by what his mother said. (on another note, I don't think that's possible.) Ash is such a food hog.
Poor Brock. I don't think he's ever been slapped in the show... hope he gets over it.
Please update soon!
P.S. Did I make you faint? :)