Reviews for A Simple Little Argument
RofS chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
M, I see. Its true - usually, its just that Inuyasha made this dreadful mistake, and Kagome gets all hurt, and then he has to make it up to her. Its nice to see that he's not the only one who makes mistakes, and that Kagome is still only human. Thanks for the one-shot!
Mika the Dark princess chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
I love it!
milkthepanda chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
Wonderful one-shot! There aren't many stories where it is Kagome's fault and NOT Inu-Yasha's fault when it comes to the "arguments". I am so sick of the many stories that always portrays Inu-Yasha as the jerk, and Kagome as the distressed damsel. People need to realize that Kagome can be quite an insensitive person as well...like how she abuses her powers witht the Beads of Subjugation.

I really enjoyed the simple yet meaningful ending that you've provided. It was really touching.

-Kazunomiya
Pwale chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
Actually,

kagome's birthday was the day before she released Inuyasha.
QueenTatooine chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
I like what you have done with the story, but I think that perhaps you should mention the fact that the B-Day had happened. Not in a "well you forgot my B-Day issue" but as an "Oh yeah, today is my B-Day, we met on my B-Day, shit . . . how could I have forgotten" kinda way. I have to say this issue did distract me through the story. I'm glad you had not forgotten it. Other than that I think it is a very good story, Kagome is not seen making mistakes in the series and they are mistakes she would make. Congrats to you.

~QueenTatooine
AngelSachiya chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
I know their are TOO many Inuyasha hurts kagome's feelings instead of Kagome hurting Inuyasha. I'm gald you made this one up! Update more like this.
remora29 chapter 1 . 12/15/2004
I have to concur with what the other reviewers said about Kagome making mistakes. One of my biggest pet-peeves with a lot of the fanfiction on this site is that Inuyasha is the one who always hurts Kagome's feelings-she's just an innocent bystander. In your one-shot, however, you showed what happens more often than not-they hurt each other and never take the blame. Kagome, by being inconsiderate, indirectly hurts his feelings, but doesn't want to admit it because then she would have to realize that she isn't perfect (or always in the right, as others portray her).
random person chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
That was so sweet... it's true, far too many fics focus on Inuyasha hurting Kagome, not the other way around. It gets old after awhile- though personally, I understand the hanyou's side of it better (I don't know why, there's no reason for it). Anyway, that was also rather sad, and very cute... especially the ending. Wow, Inuyasha really DOES have along memory, doesn't he?

Because this fic is so sad, I won't say 'toodles.' Oh wait, I will.

Toodles! (Plus _ for cuteness at the end)
EI chapter 1 . 10/26/2004
Cute . I like it.

EI
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 1 . 10/15/2004
this was cool. i like it!
Tsuki Karasu chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
Wow, that certainly grabbed at my heartstrings! Poor Inuyasha!
Midoriko-sama chapter 1 . 6/25/2004
*sigh* It's great to see _Kagome_ making a mistake for once. The way it ended was both so conclusive and at once not. Although it's left to us to decide what Inuyasha's reaction was, it's obvious that he won't keep the grudge for much longer (well, not _much_ longer :P)

Kagome admitting a mistake was a nice scene. Inuyasha's called a jerk and made to go through endless apologies when no one seems to remember it's a fortune he knows how to interact with poeple at all. Kagome on the other hand had ample socialisation, so she knows the upper hand.

Very, very nice, i could go on forever
YuniX-2 chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
clever... i was actually about to comment on the b-day issue till i read your note. don't ask me why but i love to point out mistakes. even my own. ttyl.
silrayne chapter 1 . 2/7/2004
I like how you decided to focus on a mistake made by Kagome in this fic. In the animanga, both InuYasha and Kagome make their fair share of mistakes, but in fanfiction, it seems like it's mostly InuYasha who messes up. The ending was especially nice and effective.
Kathryn of the Sage chapter 1 . 2/5/2004
You have a lovely flow. This entire story just touched me completely. Such depth and perception of emotions, I was in awe. You brought out the human sides of both Inu Yasha and Kagome wonderuflly. Your characterization was not only believable, but it was real!