Reviews for Lifeline
unknown chapter 13 . 7/13
loved the whole story so much. thanks for writing. your really helping people like me are banned from the internet want to sneak on it anyway.
Shadowhunterlover 00 chapter 13 . 5/23
I loved that!
Shadowhunterlover 00 chapter 4 . 5/22
What happened to Star's brother?
Hannah Lo chapter 13 . 5/17
Hi, I just want to say that your story is just beautiful and was such a pleasure to read! It was so creative and so nice that I couldn't stop from reading your story. I know this was a decade ago, and I must tell you that I was only eleven years old at that time. Now, I am 21, and I have quite enjoyed reading your story. I don't know if you still get on and I know this was a while ago, but this was such a splendid story, an I just loved it! Thank you very much for taking your time of sharing, posting and most importantly, for finishing it. You have made me love these fabrications even more. This was such a great read, thank you once again! Hope you are doing well! Take care,
Hannah Lo
WHAT THE... 'Mom covers mouth and drags away
I want raven cyborg!
Addy chapter 2 . 11/29/2014
reading this was the best discion I've ever made
BeforeThePrologue chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
Well I'm a little sniffly... It seemed a little rushed but at the same time it was perfect. I love how you portrayed Raven, she was upset but you didn't turn her into something she's not.
Shaelee chapter 12 . 2/9/2014
BEAUTIFUL FANFIC! Amazing! This story was so good and you are very talented!
Lastoftheamericandreamers chapter 12 . 12/15/2013
This is such a unique, original storyband I loved reading every part of it! I love how you made sure to include how everyone else in the tower felt about Starfire, and not just Starfire herself. I can tell a lot of thought and heart went into this, and by reading this I could feel just how much the titans love Starfire. And of course the parts with Robin were excellent. Well done!
Kami chapter 12 . 10/27/2013
It was so dramatic when he said you are not leaving you hear. You promised, you promised you wouldnt leave me, ever...
I loved it you need this published! I am not even joking send this to the people who own teen titans and get them to make an episode of this and continue Teen Titans!
Lastoftheamericandreamers chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
This is so interesting. I love how you dissected each of the titans feelings. I can totally see Cy feeling guilty for the way he sometimes treats Starfire , and how Beast Boy is the one out of the four to openly cry. In short , all of their feelings are incredibly realistic and believable.
Ryan2212 chapter 13 . 8/6/2013
Cool Story!
AbandonedAccount123 chapter 2 . 8/22/2012
This chapter was a bit choppy, but still good.
AbandonedAccount123 chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Interesting concept, I thought they stayed in character very well.