Reviews for Storyteller: first draft
WeAreShootingStars chapter 13 . 2/26
God. I'm crying. This story was fantastic. You were able to keep the story new and exciting... so much do that I couldn't put it down from the first chapter. Thank you for allowing me and others to read such an enjoyable work. :D
Aquasira chapter 13 . 6/1/2013
Awww I love the story and sappy ending. your writing style is impeccable and i love your attention to detail ! :)
Jacklynn O' Lantern chapter 13 . 3/7/2013
Oh my gosh that was so amazing!
brooklynn.meyer.9 chapter 13 . 1/9/2013
Great story!
ConsciousDreamer101 chapter 13 . 8/21/2012
I loved it! I had just finished First Kiss yesterday and I started this one hour ago. Beautfully written, I say! Please keep writing! I love to live through YOUR stories!
Believe-Me-Or-Not chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
3 I teared up a little at the end
found dove in a soapless place chapter 13 . 5/6/2011
That was an amazing story. None of the Jane nonsense that Disney gives us please! Peters and Wendy belong together; simple as that! You've done a great job with the characters, since I couldn't find anything OOC about them. And your writing style is incredible and so vivid! I enjoyed every minute of reading this, so thank you! You made my evening. Keep up the amazing work! :)
Evi15 chapter 13 . 2/24/2011
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww such a sappy ending i loved it! hehe :D
emalico chapter 13 . 12/19/2010
I cryed on this chapter I love ur story
icecreamgal chapter 13 . 11/6/2010
i have to say that story was amazing. I have always loved the story peter pan and thought him and wendy were ment to be together. I didn't like the way the story ended so your story was like the happy ending i always wished. Keep on writing because your amazing!
MythScavenger chapter 13 . 6/12/2010
A lovely story. Just lovely. It's so good I don't know what to say! *faves* So take the favorite as a compliment. ;)

-MythScavenger
Fey Halfkin chapter 13 . 8/22/2006
Just got to love that Peter Pan.
TheOutlawsPrincess chapter 13 . 4/22/2006
Wow! Wow wow wow! I loved this story!
Marie Kenobi chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
I love this already! I can't wait to read more! This is definitely going on my favorites list. :-)
dragongirlG chapter 13 . 5/3/2005
That was so sweet! Exactly what I needed to brighten up my day. Thank you for such a lovely story!