Reviews for Storyteller: first draft
Mako-Magic chapter 13 . 2/11/2005
naw, so sweet. glad wendy got better! thought she was going to die and have peter avenge her or something. the angst made the sappyness all the more appealing
J.M. Cords chapter 13 . 8/9/2004
that must be by far the best Peter Pan fan fiction i have read to date

you've stayed loyal to the original tale according to the book save for minor things which needed change for this story of course.

i love this story so much
Baby.Moony chapter 13 . 6/1/2004
*claps and stands, tears brimming her eyes* BRAVO! BRAVO! magnificent! *grins* i loved it!
Autumn Willow chapter 13 . 5/26/2004
that was great! _

and hey..it wasn't THAT sappy... i thought it was nice..._

sigh... yeah, we coiuld only; dream of whatever wendy and peter areenjoying... _

great story! i'm looking forward to reading more of you work! _

take care! _
Flauchan chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
Nice Ficcy
Ja,ne_
Lea of Mirkwood chapter 13 . 2/21/2004
Don't apologize for it! It's beautiful and made me cry. I would have reviewed before, but I was reading it at school, and luckily now I'm at home.
This last chapter was the first thing I read on my seventeenth birthday and it's probably the most exquisite thing that I could have picked to start out this new year.
aMeRiCaN-Me chapter 13 . 2/17/2004
Hey, I really liked this story! It was super cool! I like how you ended it; a very good ending. Are you going to write more? Oh, it was funny how you described Dr. Woodhouse, how he wasn't a pirate in disguise . . . that was a good one. Thanks for writing the story!
aMeRiCaN-Me chapter 8 . 2/16/2004
hey I really like this story! It's super good! I really like the way you write this. Oh its too bad Peter Pan has to go back to being a child-I was hoping for a romance between him and Wendy, ;). Good luck on your writing, and keep at it!
Just Jax chapter 13 . 2/15/2004
Wow...that was simply amazing! You truly have the brillant mind...I look forward to more stories in the future.
RockNRollN chapter 1 . 2/11/2004
I really hope you write more Peter/Wendy stories!
You give such explicit details! I can picture everything perfectly in my mind!
So far all of your stories has got me sitting on the edge of my seat, waiting and wanting for another chapter. No author on here has ever gotten me to do that!
I am looking forward (a lot) on your next story! I hope it's son!
Keep writing more stories!
*Vivian*
jo chapter 7 . 2/9/2004
ha! i knew it! about a third into the chapter (when you first said he had grown a beard and mustache) i began to realize that dr. carew is captain hook! very good job not arousing much suspicion before now. although i am surprised that wendy cannot recognize him...i mean, she recognized dirty, grimy, skinny peter. but hey, it's your fic. and i love it!
Dreamless-Mermaid chapter 13 . 2/9/2004
oh wow...this story was great. I love the way you describe things...Aunt Millicent's house, for example, was wonderful. I could picture it in my mind. This was a fantastic story and you are a truly excellent writer. I think you should do it professionally, but that's just me. :) Anyway, please continue writing and I very much hope to see more things from you in the future. This was AWESOME!
~Dreamless_Mermaid~
the Desert Fox chapter 13 . 2/9/2004
Good story. Really enjoyed it. Suggestion: You might want to go back to that Chapter where you mentioned Jack the Ripper. I think it was chapter 5. You might want add a little bit more info about him, because I don't think very many people know who he is. Keep up the good work.
boogalaga chapter 13 . 2/9/2004
In no way was taht angst, it was GREAT! Lovely ending, it was kind of bitter sweet. I love it. I can't wait to dhere about your next story.
Mara Trinity Scully chapter 13 . 2/9/2004
Sque! I recognize this plot twist! :) This is EXACTLY what I've always thought about PP: "Wendy was the Neverland's hitherto secret queen, holding in her heart the very fabric and existence of the place which had been created from her stories."-damn influence from the Neverending Story! Anyway. What a ride that fic was! And I like how you ended it so vastly different from "First Kiss" and with such a happy fun sque! of a sappy ending. Perfect use of fantasy fiction there, girl. Peter Pan is such a great fanficcie fandom cuz you can literally do whatever the hell you like with it; and I just adore how you took the story in two vastly different ways in your two fics-absolutely incredible. I prefer First Kiss, as I did want P/W to actually hook up, yo. But I love how you twisted this around and had some fun in the dark side of Hook. Quite fun. SO! Are you thinking of a third direction you can take Peter and Wendy yet? *laughs* Excellent story, yet again. :)
131 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »