Reviews for Storyteller: first draft
Mara Trinity Scully chapter 11 . 2/9/2004
Perfectly dark. Just perfect.
Mara Trinity Scully chapter 10 . 2/9/2004
I LOVE what you do with the Darlings, you make them these perfectly sensitive beings; oh I love how well you write them! And such...well... darling moments between the boys and Wendy. Loved the twins bit. And Peter! huzzah! Save the day! NEXT!
Mara Trinity Scully chapter 9 . 2/9/2004
Excellent excellent excellent. This is how to write fantasy fanfiction! Rar! I love how Hook was supplanted by Maggie in Wendy's dreams and then appears. Delightfully bizarrely Freudian in a mixed up way. Maggie is an excellent idea of a Hook-replacement. Love her. Brilliant little fun chapter. NEXT! :)
Mara Trinity Scully chapter 8 . 2/9/2004
Well. I leave for the weekend and return to find this WIP finished. I'm absolutely thrilled. I wish I could have been there as each piece unraveled; instead I'll go piece by piece right here tonight, reviewing each chapter as I go. This eighth chapter had the best openning ever. "The mermaids went first" - HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! That totally kicked me in the stomach. Great line. You can just sense them disappearing into the nothingness first! Craazy. That was brilliant. Loved how you're dealing with Dr. Carew (bwahaha) and the Lovely Wendy indeed! But now Peter is, alas, no longer a handsome young buff man. Now he's the cute little Jeremy Sumpter again. Le sigh. Next chapter!
Janine chapter 13 . 2/9/2004
Brava! Another great story! And don't ever apologize for sappy endings. I happen to love sap and I hope to read more sap in the future. *hint, hint* ;)
Skittles the Sugar Fairy chapter 13 . 2/8/2004
O_O AWESOME! This was amazing! I do hope that you write more of something-anything soon!
RockNRollN chapter 13 . 2/8/2004
Wow!
This story is really good! I love the ending!
Very well done! Keep writing more stories! They're great!
*Vivian*
Zorrina chapter 13 . 2/8/2004
aww wonderful! i didnt expect it to end that way, but i like it!
firehottie chapter 13 . 2/8/2004
that was a very good story!
* firehottie *
Whatever Her Name Is chapter 13 . 2/8/2004
[sniffle] Aww its over :( Nice ending though _ much better than Peter staying in the real world. Yes, sappy, but sappiness is only a letter away from happiness ROTFL. A great story. Hope to see more from you. Keep writing!
Salsa like Salome chapter 13 . 2/8/2004
Oh, that was beautiful! This is one of the loveliest stories I've read in the Peter Pan fandom. Wonderful, wonderful job! It all tied together so nicely. I love it.
Satora Bonai chapter 13 . 2/8/2004
I love the stories where Wendy stays in Neverland forever! It's so much sweeter than Peter living in the real world, for some reason.
I love this story. I love this chapter and I really love the ending section of it. It was very sweet and fluffy and waffy. Continue typing!
LilFlyergirl chapter 13 . 2/8/2004
YAY! Aw that was so sweet, just as sweet as First Kiss! I'm so glad Peter saved her! I have to go have a good cry now. Great job, I really hope you write more! You must!
Alethia Su chapter 13 . 2/8/2004
Oh my god. I've never seen a story finished so quickly here on ... It's really good, but kind of sad, in the end, since they never grow up, which I suppose is best, for the story, but it almost feels like something was left unsaid, and I don't know what. It was wonderful, though, as usual. _ Keep writing!
Appreciative reader chapter 13 . 2/8/2004
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you for your efforts and imagination and generosity for giving this story to us! You're the REAL Storyteller! I didn't think you could top the first story, but you did!
130 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »