Reviews for Storyteller: first draft
Appreciative reader chapter 13 . 2/8/2004
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you for your efforts and imagination and generosity for giving this story to us! You're the REAL Storyteller! I didn't think you could top the first story, but you did!
Serene Sue chapter 13 . 2/8/2004
wow, that was a great story. I loved the ending, especially.
ungallant deficient chapter 13 . 2/8/2004
Oh! That was awesome. I am so happy you ended it that way...
LilFlyergirl chapter 12 . 2/7/2004
OKay, I just watched Clay Aiken twice on SNL so right now, when I think of Peter, all I see is Clay's handsome face and that hair... *smacks self* back to the story! Way to go Aunt Millicent! But poor Wendy! Don't let her die, please!
Zorrina chapter 11 . 2/7/2004
wow! keep going!
Skittles the Sugar Fairy chapter 11 . 2/7/2004
Nice, I hope the next chapter is as exciting!
Appreciative reader chapter 11 . 2/7/2004
Oh poor Wendy! How much more horrible can it get for her? Your plot weave is incredible. I've got an idea how you might save her. Can't wait to see what you write next!
boogalaga chapter 11 . 2/7/2004
NO! How can you stop THERE! Well, very, very, very, good. Please continue. I'm so sorry for Peter and Wendy, and even a little for Hook.
i eagerly await your next chapter.
Whatever Her Name Is chapter 11 . 2/7/2004
Egad! Write more! Soon! PLEASE! Its very good but I have to know what happens...
Susie chapter 11 . 2/7/2004
omg you are such an amazing writer!please please please hurry and write soon!
ungallant deficient chapter 11 . 2/7/2004
The plot for this is so wonderful and intericately woven. V. v. nice.
And consumption! Lovely (not in a yay!way, but in a ohthedrama!way)... it's such a dramatic disease. Moulin Rouge style.
starah chapter 11 . 2/7/2004
Wow.
The cleverness of you.
LilFlyergirl chapter 11 . 2/7/2004
O! Aha! I was wondering how Neverland died! What a great plot! GO KICK HIS ASS PETER!
LilFlyergirl chapter 10 . 2/7/2004
Aw! Geeze you're pulling on the heartstrings! How can you not help but cry when poor innocent wendy is dying?
LilFlyergirl chapter 9 . 2/7/2004
I'm glad you got all your technical problems sorted out. :). This chapter really did make me cry. Poor Wendy, she helped Peter, and probably killed herself in the process. God it's so SAD!But I'll put my trust in you that things will indeed get better. Onto chapter 10
131 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »