Reviews for Storyteller: first draft
Whatever Her Name Is chapter 9 . 2/7/2004
ugh shudders] I hate the consumption bit, although its wellwritten as always. I just have a psychotic terror of illness in any shape or form. However, I trust implicitly that all shall be right in the end...I hope.
Still, the end bit was uplifting and I shall look forward to seeing what dear Peter does...UPDATE SOON!
squeezynz chapter 9 . 2/6/2004
Hi Kimberly...tried to send you an email to thank you for all your wonderful feedback but it came back...bounced. Thought I'd better let you know.
Anyhoo...on with the story...great, nice rewrite, I did read the original and I'm glad you added and tweaked it a bit... looking forward to the next...
take care Louise
ps Know exactly what your talking about with the characters knowing or not knowing their own identities...got the same or similar problem in mine...great minds and all that.
Jewel chapter 8 . 2/6/2004
Good job! I love the writing style and everything... I'm a little dissapointed that Peter got younger again. Well, more than a little, I guess. Will he grow older again? Either way, I'm sure it'll be a lot of fun to read. Keep going!
Skittles the Sugar Fairy chapter 8 . 2/6/2004
Oh that was wonderful! I can not wait to read the next chapter!
boogalaga chapter 8 . 2/6/2004
Wow, that poor Wendy. All her hopes dashed. That ending didn't even occure to me. Is it the ending? Hmm? What had happened? was it Hook, or did Peter miss Wendy so much? Well, I hope I'll find out soon.
Zorrina chapter 8 . 2/5/2004
he is SUCH a little boy!
will he ever become big again?
squeezynz chapter 8 . 2/5/2004
I liked it...life is always about happy endings even if we want it to.
Loved the whole atmosphere you created...very believable.
Now I have to go work on mine...this chapter is proving elusive...must write, must write.*LOL*
Take care Louise...ps thanks for the dedication.
Zorrina chapter 7 . 2/5/2004
oh my gosh you are SO cool! i never expected this of Dr. Carew! i wonder how he got to this world.. and the death of neverland? woa. keep posting, please!
Dreamless-Mermaid chapter 7 . 2/5/2004
*GASPS* Neverland WHAT? I am so confused! This story is hanging me on the edge and I really wanna find out what happens! Please continue with this and please update soon!
~Dreamless_Mermaid~
p.s.- I think I know who Dr. Carew reminds Wendy of...the clues are all there now I just gotta wait and find out.
Whatever Her Name Is chapter 8 . 2/5/2004
[sniffles] Oh now look what you've done. You've gone and made me cry. Ack, how will I survive until the next update? LOL Awesome chapter. Sad though. :(
Must have more soon. Keep writing!
Whatever Her Name Is chapter 7 . 2/5/2004
[gibbers] oh, I am quite diverted! I KNEW he would be Hook! I've been nutrsing my suspicious for some chapters but this confirms it! I KNEW IT! Oh, the cleverness of me...LOL.
Anyway, enough of my bragging. This is a brilliant chapter. Again. [bows excessively] We're not worthy, we're not worthy...LOL actually I saw that on TV, it was an ad for a bizarre movie that I cant remember ever caring about but THAT bit was funny.
But I digress. WHAT HAPPENED TO NEVERLAND? Onward!
ungallant deficient chapter 8 . 2/5/2004
This is lovely, and Peter's reaction was so very.. Peter. Stupid boy. ;)
Dr. Carew is horrid, and I hope Wendy realizes it soon that he's not who he seems to be.
LilFlyergirl chapter 8 . 2/5/2004
*sobs* No Peter, come back! Great fic, keep it up
Terrasina Dragonwagon chapter 7 . 2/5/2004
...
You did NOT just do that.
Oh, I hate you.
UPDATE SOON, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! *drama*
...uh. Yes. I felt very proud of myself when I figured out who Carew is. _ How pathetic is that? So update soon so you'll tell us so I can feel even prouder of my pathetic self AND so we can know WHAT HAPPENS!
LilFlyergirl chapter 7 . 2/5/2004
DR. CAREW IS HOOK! HE'S HOOK isn't he! Oh wow you're a great writer, I had no idea until he didn't wear the watch... heehee and I laughed my ass off when Peter through the candlestick at that stupid doctor. I hate doctors too, even though i'm engaged to one ;). But oh that kiss, you always write them so sweet and perfect and innocent, I cannot wait until more chapters come!
131 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »