Reviews for Storyteller: first draft
Appreciative reader chapter 7 . 2/5/2004
A consistent quality read. How many times can we tell you you're amazing?
boogalaga chapter 7 . 2/5/2004
Neverland DIED! Wow. That is far too much f a shock, that would explain why Hook is hanging around their house. It would also explain Peters need to shut out his memories. Could it stil be in the act of dieing, and Wendy helps him revieve it? or does he end up staying with her?
Hmm, so many possibilities. I can't wait to see wich you choose.
squeezynz chapter 7 . 2/5/2004
Oh this is so distracting...I'm supposed to be finishing my story and I can't get enough of yours...*LOL*...I love your style, its so wonderful to read and be a part of.
I'm on tenterhooks for the next chapter...
Louise
Melissa-pasts chapter 6 . 2/5/2004
Fantastic! Can't wait for another chapter. Keep them coming!
LadyLoveless chapter 7 . 2/4/2004
*gasps* neverland DIED! No! *all hopes of flying are quite dashed* I feel so sad... lol. update again soon plzy! i absolutly LOVE your storys!
Skittles the Sugar Fairy chapter 7 . 2/4/2004
Oh. My. God. That was so sad! You must explain more next chapter! I do hope that you can get another chapter such as this up! Perhaps not quite as heart wrenching though... I can not wait to see what new twist you will bring to the story!
Mara Trinity Scully chapter 7 . 2/4/2004
Ah HA! I had had my suspicions about Dr. Carew-that should be quite fun when the truth gets out. Lovely lovely lovely. And PETER! Holy geez, as well as you write the lovely Wendy, you write Peter perfectly. PERFECTLY. And the "Neverland died" thing is such an unbelievably *fantastical* twist. Highly impressed. Sque! I just adore this story.
jo chapter 6 . 2/4/2004
brava! i still love it! i think it's moving at a pretty good pace...maybe a little slow, but nothing too extreme. i can't wait to read more! please update soon (hopefully with a chapter about peter and wendy)!
Skittles the Sugar Fairy chapter 6 . 2/4/2004
Lol, simply fantastic. This is quite an exciting fic, and I can not wait to see what will befall Peter next! And that sly doctor! Evil he is! I think he is the dreaded Captain Hook, there to try and finish our dear Peter off! I hope that another chapter is up soon!
Chaotic Demon chapter 6 . 2/4/2004
Houser's girl chapter 6 . 2/4/2004
I LOVE IT!'!'!'!'!'! Write more please
Houser's Girl chapter 5 . 2/4/2004
*sob* *sniff* w-w-why?
RockNRollN chapter 6 . 2/4/2004
O! I can't wait for the next chapters!
Update soon!
I love every chapter! Keep it coming! Woo hoo!

*Vivian*
Zorrina chapter 6 . 2/4/2004
lol, she can jump into a volcano
awesome job, by the way. your writing style is wonderful! update update update!
Whatever Her Name Is chapter 6 . 2/4/2004
[giggles] she can jump in a volcano LOL! Beautiful chapter yet again. I sincerely enjoyed it. Simply brilliant. I like the whole Edwardian thing _ Thank goodness Peter's alive! Whew!
Cant wait for more, keep writing!
131 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »