Reviews for Storyteller: first draft
LilFlyergirl chapter 1 . 2/1/2004
Wow! It's no wonder you're a professional! You write with such elegance and grace that grabs the reader by the hand and leads them down a beautifully painted road. Great first chapter, can't wait for more.
Whatever Her Name Is chapter 2 . 2/1/2004
Oh this is awesome! Really well written and nicely expressed. Not to mention intriguing! Keep it up!
Taz chapter 2 . 2/1/2004
Rats this silly thing wouldn't let me review last time really like this story s'very cool. i wonder what Aunt Millecent is going to have to say about Peter... a great deal i excpect, at the top of her voice!
Mara Trinity Scully chapter 2 . 2/1/2004
Holy lady and her one, this is quite a different take on events! Quite a delightfully ODD sequel to the film that is ever so engaging. How fascinating! Well, I'm hooked line and sinker, so you better expect long adjective filled reviews with glowing praise for the rest of this new story! Can't wait to see where you take this. Poor young lovers!
Alethia Su chapter 2 . 2/1/2004
Oh... Very mysterious! Awesome writing; I'm loving the style. How coincidental that Wendy saw him! Of course, I can't imagine why Peter would be stuck as a beggar on Oxford street instead of in Neverland, but I'm sure you'll let us all know... Please?
Appreciative reader chapter 2 . 2/1/2004
I was so excited about the first chapter I didn't realize there was a second! Oh, I just love what you're doing with these characters. And I can't say enough about how orderly and inventive your writing is!
Biscuit chapter 2 . 2/1/2004
aw! he's still so sweet and noble! love this fic and i thought First Kiss was brilliant :) saw Peter Pan again for the 3rd time yesterday at the cinema so Aunt Millicent's high pitched voice is still in my mind! :)*accosted by a rufian!* lol! update soon! :)
Appreciative reader chapter 1 . 2/1/2004
A very interesting point of view! Wendy beginning to think growing up isn't so great after all? And your excellent writing is making it clear as to why. Thanks so much for continuing to entertain us!
starah chapter 2 . 2/1/2004
Wow. You're a fantastic storyteller yourself, nn? ;) This is really good so far - the little details you say give life to the situations that arise. I love how stubborn they are at the end of chapter2, and the whole idea is intriguing - I eagerly await the rest of your chapters. *nods*
Salsa like Salome chapter 1 . 2/1/2004
Oh, I like this very very much. Wendy is so lovely and perfectly done. And it's a very interesting idea, I can't wait for more!
Baloo chapter 2 . 2/1/2004
I must admit that so far I'm liking it even more than your previous PP story. Perhaps because this is so refreshingly original... While "First Kiss" was well-handled and entertaining in its own respect, I found it was (understandably) in a quite similar vein as a number of other Peter Pan stories that have cropped up since the release of the most recent movie - a Peter/Wendy reunion some time after Peter begins to grow up, with neither being able to figure out why. But this is unlike any of the others I have read so far, with the greater question being how he got here and why he can't remember his past. And since you've already proven yourself to be a skillful writer, I look forward to seeing where you take us from here. :D
131 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9