Reviews for Take Me Away
Edwina B. Karch chapter 5 . 10/26/2012
WOW! what a lovely well done rhyme.
rabbottoutofahat chapter 13 . 4/18/2011
Hey! I just finished reading the thirteen chapters of your fic and I kept help but beg that you finish it, even though it's obviously been a few years since you updated. I'm a HUGE SS/HG fan, and I came across your fic linked to another one I was reading. You've got a really great start to their story; I simply love it. You created a great balance of tension, expectation, and relief, perfect for keeping a reader's interest. My interest has been sparked, certainly. I've read a few other fanfictions that never got finished, but this is the first time I've actually tried to convince the author to keep it going. Please, please consider!
Lil.Jul chapter 13 . 3/14/2010
Please update! Your story is so satisfying! I was thrilled to see that you have updated your profile the previous year and that you still remember the story! *looking forward to interaction between Severus and Hermione*
Hotgirlow chapter 13 . 3/6/2010
update soon it's great.
HollyFire chapter 13 . 1/30/2008
What a creative, well written story! I'm looking forward to the next chapter :)
poodlehair92 chapter 9 . 12/3/2006
oh no he did not ask for a more 'qualified' partner ! Jerk.
Dorien chapter 13 . 12/29/2005
Nice SS-HG story, pity you haven't updated in a while.

I'll be waiting for updates.

Hope you'll write another chappie.

Dorien
zafaran chapter 13 . 9/8/2005
Very nicely done story so far. I like your pacing and the background of herbology and botany. It gives a depth and richness to the story that is quite enjoyable. I hope your muse and schedule will allow you to write and post more chapters soon so I can find out what happens next. Keep up the good work. Zafaran

zafaran at fastmail. fm
pickles87 chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
Hi

Started reading your story on Ashwinder. Thought I would check over here to see if it has progressed further.

Hope to see something soon
gooseflesh chapter 13 . 8/7/2005
This is the first time i have come across this story, and already i'm yelling at you to update. i too take forever to do so, being involved with more school plays and so on then is healthy, but i don't have the honor of over 100 reviews, and it's summer so update, damnit! ...er, sorry. Got carried away there.
Severus Succubus chapter 13 . 8/7/2005
Wow! this one has a whole new twist from normal SS/HG fics. I love it! update I implore thee!
Lisa chapter 13 . 8/2/2005
I really like this story. Are you EVER going to finish it? It's been a year since the last update.
moodyirishbabe chapter 13 . 2/10/2005
This is so good! i've just read it staright through. i can't wait for the next chapter - which i'm hoping is going to published soon. Please email me when you do update.
Librarian chapter 13 . 1/6/2005
Are you EVER going to write any more? PLEASE! I found the story very engaging, don't keep us hanging forever!
little lady of fire chapter 13 . 8/19/2004
i now something you don't now. Snape is starting to crush on Hermoine. This is too sweet