Reviews for Galadriel: The Owners' Manual
fantasychica37 chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
As I'm reading this (ESPECIALLY the "Recharging" section- "The unit will, however, remain GALADRIEL"- and the Power Overdrive mode for 30 seconds and reset function and 9 feet (not foot- change it) tall and scary), I'm breathing very hard and making all kind of whimper/growl noises to avoid bursting out into uncontrollable laughter. This is GOLD! These are hard to do but this is amazing! (The lack of periods in the diagnoses are kind of a turn-off, though.)
Quantumphysica chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
LOL! xD
I love manuals xD
Saurowen chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
I don't know why I did not review this before, yet it has been in my favorites this whole time. This is ingenius!
whitewave16 chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
Hi! I've accidentally discovered the very clever "owner's manual" series and this one is totally hilarious!

Here's what I liked:

-the decorative option for Celeborn

-the "operation" part esp the Home Security bit

-the cryptic or allegorical visions! totally galadriel

-the love her and despair bit

-the insatiable bit
Lindale chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
Excellent,

If you were being picky, you could puther birth date and the fact that she is a Telerin, Vanyarin and Noldorin Elf.
Red Dragon Spirit Ranger chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
Hm... How much for one of these?
GaisciochDeEirinn chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
Hmm... I must get one of these.
JennyJoy4 chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
Oh man, I love this. Hilarious! Keep up the good work!
CapriceAnn Hedican-Kocur chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
rotflmfao! ! ! I cannot find Theresa Green's writings. where are they! If they are even half as funny as this then I will be very happy!
Cindy chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
Galadriel (Celeborn, too) was 6'4" or about 224 cm tall. Elves were taller than humans, and Galadriel was taller than most elves. Her height is mentioned somewhere else in Tolkien's work, not in LOTR, except for JRRT saying when the fellowship first met them in Lothlorien: 'Very tall they were, and the lady no less tall than the lord.' (from memory, not an exact quote)
kingmaker chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
LOL! This is delightfully random and wonderfully hilarious. Every line in here seemed perfect, but I especially loved the Elizabeth and fortune cookie errors. This easily beats my own feeble efforts to write humorous Galadriel fics.
Xiaou Nem chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
Hah!
The last line, was, of course, the best.
"Solution: Love her and despair"
the evil witch queen chapter 1 . 2/13/2004
very good!
kremlinmirrors chapter 1 . 2/5/2004
I love this! I was sharing it with all my friends at school today, and we have decided it is an absolute classic. Please write some more! Also, I like the new updated layout of the beginning - it looks much cleaner!
Lamiel chapter 1 . 2/3/2004
Oh, wonderful. Very well done. I particularly like the solution to the self-test failure: Love her and despair.
By the way, your author setting is defaulted to refuse anonymous reviews. You may wish to change this, as some people may not bother logging in to send a review.