Reviews for Power Play
Anonymous chapter 21 . 7/17/2014
Brainless fop.
jada121 chapter 30 . 7/6/2014
This story deserves slow claps galore. It was amazing. Ylu really had me scared when bruce was said he was dying
sgrd870 chapter 30 . 2/2/2012
Absolutely fantastic story. A great plot, not too much BM/WW, but that's what the Sunday dinner stories were for, I suppose. I realize this is years after you finished the story, but on the off chance you're still active, I wanted to say thanks.
oksofia chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
i first came across this story in 2006 but I had been putting off reading it because I didn't want the sunday dinners to end. finally got started on reading it again after four years of waiting and - omg - finished in two days.

amazing doesn't even begin to describe it- your plot, characters, obsessive attention to detail...EVERYTHING works together to make this story sweeping and riveting and *perfect*. you wrote this during my favorite era of the JLA comics, a hopeful time with a human bruce and a kinder diana. rediscovering that feeling again after so long throgh your story made it a real treat. thanks.
ami chapter 30 . 11/11/2007
amazing story. well put together and smooth twists and turns. I'm extremely impressed. Please, keep writing.

I also enjoyed all the little notes at the end of almost every chapter.
Hepburn chapter 30 . 5/16/2007
That was a very good and entertain story! You are a very talented writer!
Will chapter 30 . 8/25/2006
You sir, are a god.

I haven't read a single JLA or JSA comic but I've read a lot of fanfic based on DC comics and have watched the Justice League cartoon, and I found the story extremely easy to follow (with the help of Wikipedia for info on those superheroes I didn't know).

The pacing was done very well, the evil plot and counterplot extremely well thought-out (just in case you try to take over the world), and - e - you managed to slip in Bruce and Diana's budding relationship (I *adore* the pairing).

You also nicely captured the voices and personalities of the characters (if I may suggest another writer who, in my honest opinion, absolutely *NAILED* the characters, it would be David Hines with 'Escape Artistry', also on fanfiction dot net).

All in all, I wish you the very best in your novel writing and will be looking forward to any stories you may publish or put online in the future.

Kind regards

Will
GoldenRat chapter 30 . 7/19/2006
This fic was epic!
kykimolvr chapter 30 . 6/1/2006
very good. I really liked it. Although you should do a sequal in which Diana is pregnant. That would be too cool.
Icha chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
I've meant to write the review last February as I finished the whole chapter. But just didn;t make it.

But one word: FANTASTIC! You are one of the best Bruce-Diana writer I know in this universe. THe story telling is neatly weaved. I just love the way you make many heroes coming together. And of course the wit of Diana in her first person - really amazing. She's protrayed perfectly. A smart funny woman who is sure of herself and her love to Bruce. And I can see Batman talking in the podium during the briefing.

Can you write something more about Bat-WW? I know you made an epilogue for the Power play. But I mean, there should be more afterwards... more dynamics and cooperation between them etc.
ljkingoh chapter 30 . 2/25/2005
This story was excellent! Kept me rivited to my seat. The characters were well rounded and you wove each one neatly in the story - I even got a little history on each, which was very helpful.

I wish the powers that be would make your story into a movie or as part of JLU. You should shop it around. Keep up the good work!
Njong chapter 26 . 2/16/2005
ARGH!

Your stories are magnificant, but I was reading this one, and part of chapter 25 is apparently not downloading correctly. Maybe it's my computer (I am at my schools), who knows?

Love the way you have portrayed this relationship though!

wOOt~! For ye!

David Ingram chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
I find, that when inviting skilled potential writers to join a fanfiction group, it helps to actually give them the full yahoo email address of the person I'm referring to too. Yet, because I'm a moron, I did not. The editor's name is Tony and he's at brawl2099 I hope you decide to join us.
404 Error Not Found chapter 30 . 11/28/2004
Excellent, simply excellent.

As for Luthor, I'm glad you've left him in the position that you did. You combined the Silver Age and modern variations of Luthor and from that, put Luthor in a hole that while he's not necessarily screwed, he won't easily get out of.

In short, you really outdid yourself this time, Rick. I shall now say it one last time - THIS was how Luthor should have been taken out, THIS should have been the event of the summer. Keep up the great work and take a rest - you've earned it.
Adrian Tullberg chapter 30 . 11/25/2004