Reviews for Snow
Genesis D. Rose chapter 18 . 6/17/2017
for the love of god what can I do to help these lase two chapter to come to life?
Foster117 chapter 18 . 9/29/2016
This story was a wild ride, it was so wonderful, I'm pretty sure I could see where you stopped for a while and resumed because the writing improved greatly, what a twist ending.
Dragakin chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
It was good
charlywally chapter 18 . 12/8/2013
Hello there. Just wanted to commend you on this great story. Though it started off a little dry, as the story progressed, it drew me in more and more. I can see the improvements you have made while writing this. It is a great story and i look forward to seeing what your conclusion is for this. Keep up the great work!
Guest chapter 18 . 9/5/2013
Take your time in writing the next chapters
Spazzzh20 chapter 18 . 8/27/2013
I really hope you finish this soon.
volosaraptor chapter 18 . 8/4/2013
Fantastic story its about time that there were more Shinji/Misato storys out there and the teist u put in the last chaptor Misato pregent absolutly brillent i think that would be enoigh for any woman to stop drinkin carnt wait for the next chaptor hope its out soon keep up the gd work
christopher chapter 18 . 7/18/2013
This is a good story I've been eIting for you to gp on hope the final chapters are awsome .
lou2003us chapter 18 . 4/3/2013
I really want to see what happens next!

Looking forward to next chapter!

Keep up the great work.
andy.baker.3781 chapter 18 . 3/21/2013
Great story so far! Can't wait to see how you end it!
scarletmoon chapter 18 . 12/21/2012
great work keep it up
DivineDemon1 chapter 18 . 4/20/2012
Wow it has been forever sense I have read a chapter from this series. AwesOme none the less. Keep it up
artifactBC chapter 18 . 4/20/2012
I thought that this fic would never get updated. And I think I need to read again the previous chapters coz I missed the part about the conception of the 'fetus'... _

Too early for Shinji to become a Dad though. Update soon...
SeanHicks4 chapter 18 . 4/19/2012
Interesting twist in the end there
Major Mike Powell III chapter 18 . 4/19/2012
Well, well, soldier...

Ah, yes, yes. At long last, you're back in action and with a very, VERY interesting new chapter to this great story.

And wow.

Just...wow!

So, Misato has got a full-blown addiction, cirrhosis AND she's PREGNANT? o.O Damn! Poor woman! D:

However!

Shinji has finally become a man and has sworn to help Misato stop drinking. Now, let's see how he deals with a pregnant Misato!

Oh yeah, and Dr Mizuno? LOL Ami-chan~

Great work so far, Marine! Keep it up!

Update ASAP! That's an order!

Semper-Fi! Carry on!