Reviews for Snow
Dragakin chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
It was good
charlywally chapter 18 . 12/8/2013
Hello there. Just wanted to commend you on this great story. Though it started off a little dry, as the story progressed, it drew me in more and more. I can see the improvements you have made while writing this. It is a great story and i look forward to seeing what your conclusion is for this. Keep up the great work!
Guest chapter 18 . 9/5/2013
Take your time in writing the next chapters
Spazzzh20 chapter 18 . 8/27/2013
I really hope you finish this soon.
volosaraptor chapter 18 . 8/4/2013
Fantastic story its about time that there were more Shinji/Misato storys out there and the teist u put in the last chaptor Misato pregent absolutly brillent i think that would be enoigh for any woman to stop drinkin carnt wait for the next chaptor hope its out soon keep up the gd work
christopher chapter 18 . 7/18/2013
This is a good story I've been eIting for you to gp on hope the final chapters are awsome .
lou2003us chapter 18 . 4/3/2013
I really want to see what happens next!

Looking forward to next chapter!

Keep up the great work.
andy.baker.3781 chapter 18 . 3/21/2013
Great story so far! Can't wait to see how you end it!
scarletmoon chapter 18 . 12/21/2012
great work keep it up
divinedemon1 chapter 18 . 4/20/2012
Wow it has been forever sense I have read a chapter from this series. AwesOme none the less. Keep it up
artifactBC chapter 18 . 4/20/2012
I thought that this fic would never get updated. And I think I need to read again the previous chapters coz I missed the part about the conception of the 'fetus'... _

Too early for Shinji to become a Dad though. Update soon...
SeanHicks4 chapter 18 . 4/19/2012
Interesting twist in the end there
Major Mike Powell III chapter 18 . 4/19/2012
Well, well, soldier...

Ah, yes, yes. At long last, you're back in action and with a very, VERY interesting new chapter to this great story.

And wow.

Just...wow!

So, Misato has got a full-blown addiction, cirrhosis AND she's PREGNANT? o.O Damn! Poor woman! D:

However!

Shinji has finally become a man and has sworn to help Misato stop drinking. Now, let's see how he deals with a pregnant Misato!

Oh yeah, and Dr Mizuno? LOL Ami-chan~

Great work so far, Marine! Keep it up!

Update ASAP! That's an order!

Semper-Fi! Carry on!
Thomas Drovin chapter 18 . 4/18/2012
Hey there welcome back at long LONG last! It certinally pays to keep you on my favorites list, good thing I'm very good at waiting huh? So Misato is PREGNANT huh? No points for guessing WHO the father is! How will Shinji deal with this? More importanly what about Asuka and everyone else? I guess I'll find out next chapter huh? (whenever that may be) See you then!

PS: I must point out that Misato CAN'T get pregnant. During Second Impact she was injured (hence the scar on her lower stomach) and she was told she could never have children. But as this is YOUR story I can let that fly, I just thought I'd let you know. See you hopefully sooner!
SeanHicks4 chapter 17 . 9/10/2011
cool story. I know you've admitted it, but your English grammer is a little shakey, but at least it truly is better than some native speakers. The little random crossover events that mostly had no impact on the story were kind of interesting.