Reviews for Just Now Realized
JoyJoy chapter 2 . 12/22/2001
how cute!
driftingstar chapter 2 . 9/1/2001
*sniff* That was so sweet! You're one of the best authors here ever! I still can't believe Ken actually asked Jun to the dance! I can only imagine Ken with either Yolei or Jazzaline (my character). Jazzaline is a very pretty girl with waist length black hair. Very wavy too! She has the blaskest hair and eyes anyone could ever imagine. But she's very pretty and smart. She also has a dark past similiar to Ken's.
Samantha Gold chapter 2 . 5/15/2001
aww! That's sweet, though the Jess and Joey idea should've been developed a little more (give 'em motives!). I liked the chemistry line at the end, and the "be yourself" message is nice. great job!
Takari Takamiya chapter 2 . 4/13/2001

Jessa Whibley chapter 2 . 4/12/2001
Great story! I love Kouyakos, and this one was very Kawaii! Great job! - Alanna
Anonymous chapter 1 . 4/7/2001
Ooooooooh! Good!
haha chapter 1 . 4/2/2001
haha jessica reminds me of a total in my french class . . . same name, and she dances, too . . . O_o*
Renn Ireigh chapter 2 . 3/31/2001
Awww... Yolei kicking butt was funny, but I think that Kari would have told rather than see Yolei like that... same with Ken. Ken... with Jun... *faints, shocked and horrified*
FerretMalfoy chapter 2 . 3/19/2001
Every time I read that story I get a massive Kouyako High. Write more
ever Blue chapter 2 . 3/7/2001
I think you should write a continuation of this story
Lovable Beauty chapter 2 . 3/4/2001
That was so kawaii! Great job!
RadicalRavenclaw chapter 2 . 2/3/2001
omg. this was soo awesome! ::adds story to faves:: my 2 fave couples! keep up the great work! btw, will a sequel to this be out? just asking! _
SNAAAAAAAAAAAAPE chapter 2 . 2/3/2001
OMG! That wuz like the BEST! its SOOOO kyute! all my favorite couples (cept ken and jun, and there's no taiora)! KEEP IT UP! it wuz beautiful! this is going on my favorites!
Julia chapter 2 . 2/3/2001
Awwww... how sweet... perfectly portrayed charcters... well done... *adds to faves*
GLAY chapter 2 . 2/3/2001
Ok, that was the gosh darn best Kouyako I have ever read, and I seriously loved the interaction between the other characters. I LOVED the Jun and Ken thing, that was particularly sweet, and at the end was really cute! AH! And you know coming from me, about a Yolei and Izzy fic, is like a really really really great compliment! _ I LOVED IT SO MUCH!