Reviews for Antique
Anthony1l chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
Pen chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
I love this, love it love it love it. Congrats on writing such a perfect story. How funny, it's the first story I've seen that confronts Chii and Hideki's future. It's something I've thought about that I just never saw in any other stories. If I was an English teacher, I would, honestly, give you an A because it almost made me cry. I actually would like to see another chapter, how Chii deals with death, perhaps?
Chichi137 chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
You misspelled Chi... you put "Chii" instead ! :D
The Final Lament chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
masterfully written, and really really sad, i actually bordered on tears when reading.

In a way these fics are the best and worst to read at the same time
Jack Inqu chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
"But then it made a mockery of her time with Hideki – her memories erased, useless data, obsolete."

This is true, not just for persocoms, but for everyone who lives and dies. When we die, our memories are 'erased,' all of our experiences gone. Despite all the religions, theories, and testimonies, no one truly knows what awaits after death. The thing we have to remember, and what Chii should also remember, is that our life lives on after us in the people we have touched, known, interacted with, had relationships with.

Chii and Hideki had several friends and knew several people. The way they interacted with them changed them, and they passed those changes onto the people they knew, and so forth. And knowing the personalities Chii and Hideki have/had, I'm sure that those changes were for the best.

Chii should also remember that without her, Hideki's life would have been the poorer for not have known and loved her. Even if neither of them will remember, they still made a difference in each other's lives and in the lives of the people they knew.

I hope you continue with your stories. I wish you luck in your pursuits.
Star Burton chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
so said...
pepoluan chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
I couldn't agree more with others' reviews. So sad, yet so truthful. So ... reality, for them, in their future.

However, as to her 15-year-old physique, the fanfic "Home on the Range" written by the talented Q42 dropped a hint that Chi's mama (i.e. Ms. Hibiya) may... take care of that. And she did in his story. After all, being the bright scientist that Ms. Hibiya is, she can transplant Chi's memory, mind, and heart, completely, to a brand new (and more adult/mature) body. Thus making Chi a true companion to Hideki.
Hearns chapter 1 . 2/27/2004
This story is sad but emotional about Chii and her journey through time. Have you thought about Chii finding an abandoned Baby Girl on the day that Hideki dies. She would be forced to become a mother to a child and some of the memories of Hideki teaching her over the years she would have to instill on this innocent child. Kinda of a rebirth story for her since she was never able to give Hideki a child. Plus Chii could have had some physical modivications done to herself such as the addition of Makeup to make her look like she has aged some.
What would be the legal ramificaitons for a Pseudocom raising a human child? Might be a good lead for you to play with.
Shannon
BroAla007 chapter 1 . 2/9/2004
Wow. That's just about all I can spit out as an initial reaction to this fic. Simply amazing, and bluntly truthful. My heart actually wrenches for poor Chii, and how the rest of her life will have to be like. Not to mention how the rest of the world will percieve her, still in appearance like older persocoms, however being an immortal Chobit. Somebody might try and shut her down or abduct her simply on the grounds that they think she's too old to interact in public safely. What a story. scale of 100? 97. Definately.
Azaz the Unabridged chapter 1 . 2/7/2004
*blinks* Beautiful... Adore the style and the subject. I'd never really thought about it like this, that Chii wouldn't age but Hideki would... it's tragic and wonderfully written.
parry chapter 1 . 2/5/2004
Ohimgosh...this so beautiful! I REALLY love this...I had never really thought of Hideki and Chii's future! You truly are creative and have a BEAUTIFUL writing style! This is the first time I came to the Chobit's section of this site (I'm in the SSX part of the video games section _) and immediately, I clicked on your story. This is so beautiful and angsty! Poor Chii...I haven't been able to finish reading the series, and I've only just begun to watch the shows, but it's just so beautiful! I love the opening song! You really have a talent! _ Poor Hideki...it's really sad...and so beautiful! YOU ARE COOL!
Mirune Keishiko chapter 1 . 2/3/2004
i liked your story a lot! tragic, but beautifully written, with a careful restraint that signifies a writer who knows what she's doing. so *ing sad! T.T but a good job nonetheless. *clap clap*
Spirit of Halo chapter 1 . 2/3/2004
sad but really really good!
Grey L. Bloom chapter 1 . 2/1/2004
That was quite possibly one of the most beautiful things I have ever read. *sniff*
BratzFanGirk 2 lazy 2 sign in chapter 1 . 2/1/2004
That was...intersting. keep updating, though