Reviews for Love and Friendship
Nenya Kanadka chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
Liked this very much, and wanted to review positively your Charlotte/Stacy fic, but my computer wouldn't let me. Let's just say your stuff seems quite real. Ahh, crushes, with their angst and joy. :) Keep writing! (And Parminder Nagra is HOT!)
Tara chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
Just thought you would want to know, there is a separate category for "Bend it Like Beckham" fanfic.

If you want, you can change the category for this fanfic to the "Bend it Like Beckham" category

This way your story and other "Bend it Like Beckham" fanfics don't have to get lost among the numerous stories in the Miscellaneous Movies category.

If you want you can change the category in the Edit Story feature and move it to the "BILB" category.
chrys chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
hey there.

I think this piece is great, really. that's why, i thought that maybe i could ask a favour of you. do you think you could post this story for me? it's a JJ fic, from bend it as well, and i don't have an acc, but i'd like to share this one in particullar, so, do you think you could post it for me under your account? If you can, could you please email me?

chrys
JWizB chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
That was really sweet. I like it- you write Jules really well.
Kage Chikara chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
Hi, I've been reading alot of your stories. Mostly BTVS, plus the Velvet Goldmine one, and the babysitters club. And this one. And maybe some hp, can't remember.

Anyway, your work is really nice and it's so neat that someone actually writes femslash. Maybe a little more description? But most of it is in first person, so I guess that's all right.

So you wanna get married?

Kage
Keiras Girl chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
It's so sweet. I love it.
McKay chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
Love it, love it, love it. Very good writing and one of my favorite pairings :)
Emily3 chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
Very nice! A beautiful scenario - I had a nasty suspicion that there would be no Jules/Jess femslash due to the resounding 'NO' the movie put forth, and I'm very glad that I was wrong! Great writing, haunting narrative - wonderous!

The only constructive crit. I have is that you could possibly make it more clear who's saying what - sometimes the parts with dialogue got a tad confusing. But besides that, very well done!

Keep writing!

... sequel?
sarah chapter 1 . 5/26/2004
I know this scenario well. Nicely written, i hope you do a follow up. :)
Kelcie chapter 1 . 4/22/2004
yay. i like. im a bend it like beckham fan and i enjoyed. good job
Princess SimbiAni Dreamz a'Luv chapter 1 . 3/25/2004
Aww... and ironically (perhaps) a song came on the radio which I was listening to, while I was reading, and its lyrics were:
"The smile on your face let's me know that you need me
There's a truth in your eyes saying you'll never leave me
The touch of your hand says you'll catch me if ever I fall
You say it best, when you say nothing at all..."
Sincerely,
*SimbiAni*
Luver of all that's sappy, cute, & aww-some!
group/simbifanfic
Beena-Pani chapter 1 . 3/19/2004
How lovely. This reminds me of ER Frank's writing. It's so moving and realistic.
Oh, I'm turning green with envy. Gotta go and get my skin tone back to normal.
SmildonFatalis4aol.com chapter 1 . 2/26/2004
Wow, I liked this story,short and sweet. it was well written,keep up the good work.
trh chapter 1 . 2/25/2004
well written & fluffy! thanks for putting this story up.
OrderofRice chapter 1 . 2/13/2004
OOh, nice fic. :) Nice to finally find some Jess/Jules.
This was nicely written, good flow and good characterisation. I quite liked it.
Rice