Reviews for Translations
Wolf Maid chapter 3 . 12/23/2004
You have me: hook, line, and sinker! Excellent job! Now continue-I must know what happens next!

UPDATE SOON!
majcarter chapter 1 . 3/4/2004
GREAT Story. Keep writing. Can't wait to see what happens next.
Roz chapter 3 . 3/3/2004
Yes. i finally managed to read it nee. Oh, torture. aren't u a nasty leedle girl? haha, like i can talk. give me a ring sometime will u? 83345025.
Coz chapter 3 . 2/27/2004
Really well written. Evil cliffhanger! :)
More please!
SJDM12 chapter 2 . 2/13/2004
OK keep it coming. A very good story so far, keep it up
macisgate chapter 2 . 2/9/2004
Oh my word! You are a great writer! I love this story, and I can hardly wait for the next chapter.
Coz chapter 2 . 2/9/2004
Really well written, I hope SG-1 get back safely! :)
roz you know who i am chapter 2 . 2/8/2004
This is so good! I really like it. the characterisation is really good and spot on~! Keep going!
Roz chapter 1 . 2/2/2004
hi! *waves* i know that you didn't want me to read this, but i had to, reasons being 1) cause curiosity killed the cat 2) its really really good! all your characters are in character 3) its the easiet way to add you to my faves author list, fave storie and author alert...
So yeah, its really good and i can't wait till u upload another chapter! Sounds like its going to be a good one! WOOHOO! Waiting for more!
PS - you know that you're not letting anonymous people submit reviews? you'd get more reviews if you let anon ppl submit reviews...just go into settings when you log in and untick the anon review thingy box!
Coz chapter 1 . 2/2/2004
Really good, put post more soon, I want, no I need to know what going to happen next!
Really good for a first fic, well done! :)
charlie-sjer chapter 1 . 2/2/2004
Keep going. I'm waiting on the edge of my seat.
macisgate chapter 1 . 2/1/2004
Great story! I can hardly wait to find out what happens next! You're a wonderful writer. Keep it coming!
BizzyLizzy chapter 1 . 2/1/2004
Good start to the story, you've got some really good descriptions, especially in the first paragraph where you're talking about how Sam is feeling and what she notices. Looking forward to more updates.