Reviews for From predators to prey
sublimeperfectionland chapter 1 . 5/14
This story is amazingly written, and really captures the complexity and depth of An and Ail's feelings for one another. An feels Ail slipping away, because it is because Ail knows his obsession for An is becoming a sickness. Even talking about it doesn't help, because they can't put their feelings into words that either of them can understand. I always felt their arc was misunderstood. An and Ail love one another, but since they grow up in a world without kindness or nurturing, they don't realize how people in love are supposed to treat one another, so they assume the other simply doesn't care about their feelings.
Ruka-Roxy83 chapter 2 . 8/21/2008
I liked En and Ali. I also liked this story. Great work.
Ruka-Roxy83 chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
"Mamoru San" and "Usagi San" should be "Mamoru-san" and "Usagi-san"
suzanami chapter 2 . 7/29/2005
excellent. i don't know why there's only one review here.

ail & ann are two of my favorite characters in the series, "filler" though they may be. i think you captured them perfectly; very in-character. this fic gives new light to the least-loved arc and antagonists of sailormoon, which i've always loved. well-written, thought-provoking, entertaining, touching. in short: good job. *thumbs up*
Joanna chapter 2 . 2/1/2004
Blue! I loved this piece! Everything felt so damn real. The scenery was real, the characters were real. Yet, at the same time, I can still tell that it was a fantasy, a fiction. Am I incoherent? If I am, then it's because I'm pretty much speechless. I'd love to say more but it's hard to grasp my thoughts when I'm in a state of shock.
Im so happy you came out with a new Sailor Moon story. I thought you were gone for good! Now, finish 'Sheep' and write more Rei and Kaidou stories! P