Reviews for Cloaks and Memories
Pyrane chapter 14 . 5/22/2014
So sad ! Poor Faramir, my favorite one !
But happy ended, so he pardon you ;D
Thanks !

***Pyrane***
Jucka chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
Wow. The quality of this story is beyond what anyone could hope or expect to find in a fan fiction.
Lilan chapter 14 . 3/29/2005
That was surely the best LoTR fiction I have read. I write myself at times, but the depth to which you have gone here... well, I am certain that is unattainable for me. Beautiful style, not Tolkien, but a new and unexpected perspective that touches something so deep inside you. No, I did not cry over it - but I heard the music of the story playing inside my head, much like I did while reading the LoTR. And I keep the printed copy of the story, just to have it tangible and smelling of paper, which it surely deserves. So, thank you with all my heart for making me feel a little inadequate compared to the fine writer you are.
Peekaboo42 chapter 14 . 7/14/2004
I decided to put this review at the end of the story. One of the things I like best about your story is the sadness Faramir feels about his father. How frustrating for our poor boy that Denethor did not relent of his harsh feelings towards Faramir until it was too late.

Masterfully done.
Peekaboo42 chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
I found this story first on the Henneth Anun site. I must say that this is the best Faramir fic I've read. I'm new to the LotR fandom and love Faramir the best. Suffice to say, I've been tearing up and down the various sites, and your stories are the best I've read.

Love the hurt for poor Faramir and the comfort that all his loved ones are desperate to give him. I've been following "Steward's Coup" and can't wait for updates. Hope you have more good stories in the cooker for your eager fans.
Rosie26 chapter 14 . 6/21/2004
Im reviewing all chapters in one go here. This is an absolutely amazing story - I can't believe what you've done, it's so beautiful. And Chapter 12 had me crying bucketloads! I had to find it because I was about to read its sequel, which I'm now looking forward to immensely!
lindahoyland chapter 14 . 6/11/2004
A very well written know how to get iside your characters.
athelas63 chapter 14 . 3/26/2004
I just wanted you to know that I come back and read this story over and over again - it is really beautiful. I love it. I love Faramir the way you depict him. Perfect! Thanks for a lovely story.
Magsluvsaragorn chapter 14 . 2/26/2004
An excellent Eowyn/Faramir story-the best i've ever read! I got teary-eyed for a few of those chapters! Great job! i loved it!
Carawyn chapter 14 . 2/25/2004
What a delightful story! I've enjoyed reading it, and think that you've captured all the characters very well. Thanks for sharing it with us!
Catmint chapter 14 . 2/25/2004
This is a beautiful ending for a fantastic story. Wow.
Natters chapter 14 . 2/25/2004
beautiful!
Ithil-valon chapter 14 . 2/25/2004
What a delightful ending to a marvelous story! Thank you for sharing. :)
Acacea chapter 12 . 2/24/2004
I'd followed this on HASA but I've bene sadly remiss in reviewing! Sorry for that. I liked this a lot! It's nice to see an account of Faramir and Eowyn during this period, esp. of Faramir:) And I'm glad to see you tackled the fact that he may not have recovered entirely. You do it really well! It's the sufficient mix of poignancy and angst and activity.
It's a lovely story!
Catmint chapter 12 . 2/23/2004
Oh wow. These latest two chapters are as fantastic as ever.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »