Reviews for Perfect dark kids
Cristaline chapter 19 . 4/10/2006
M...why is this chapter remembering me some...'stuff'? And most important of all, why do I feel aimed at the “What? I didn’t catch that?” line?

Well anyway...for some reason this chapter PARTICULARY didn't make any sense but yeah it's humour and a humour fic wouldn't be humour if it was making sense lol

I particulary liked Raphael's line: Oh it’s such a vulgar display. I honestly do not know why I paid good money to watch this nonsense. I should have gone to a real theatre. Lol too fun...

And besides, you KNOW I'm gonna update T.H.E it's been like 2 weeks I don't stop saying that! But anyway it was a good and ESPECIALLY entertaining fic, like I already said it probably beats a record of lenght of a humour fic ;)

Good work I say!
Ninjauthor chapter 19 . 4/10/2006
it's 78, not 87

but yea, this was a pretty cool chapter, and it somewhat inspired me to actually do something about my fics
Cristaline chapter 18 . 6/18/2005
:O The Jon and co. team DIDN'T win. I thought that because I said they were gonna win you would still make them win to surprise me :P And the '70's formula for some reason now remembers me the intro of EACH Dragon Ball Z episodes LOL! and Lol, the cookies idea...cookies are really becoming a classic :P

"And with supposedly one or two chapter/s remaining with only the play and some aftermath events to play through, has Peachrocks got any more wicked events in mind?" Yes I am pretty sure of it :P But what I am not sure is what are those wicked events :P so...can I say...just a little...

update soon? *angelic face since she knows she is not well placed to talk* But I guess I'm gonna update after I'll be done with school, so REALLY soon :)
Ninjauthor chapter 18 . 6/17/2005
Good God, those kids are n00bs! i'd be able to pwn them all by myself with a 'bokmin9' THEY'RE FKING N00BS!

and I could probably do that play all by myself if I had clones, I've memorized just about every line in the game
Fan Fiction Enjoyer chapter 16 . 4/10/2005
Interesting. I expect there will be details for the matches.
Cristaline chapter 16 . 2/2/2005
Are you making the "evil" team win now only because I said "good always win" :P Or is it because you wanted to give them a small victory before getting their ass kicked :P Wait a sec... Are you trying to say I must finish t.h.e or the kids will never get to end the book :S Aww man, now I'll have to work hard on this. Oh and the little questions at the end really looks like all the little questions at the end of the old batman episodes from the 70's :P Anyway...now I guess it's the time for me to say your favourite sentence *evil grin* UPDATE SOON ;)
Ninjauthor chapter 16 . 2/1/2005
i experienced massive dejavu when i read this chapter, almost like i had read it before, but that's immpossible, because you put it out today

also, HAPPY ONE YEAR ANIVERSSARY (sp?) FOR THIS STORY
Spider-bear chapter 15 . 12/26/2004
YEY! im a super duper psycho jedi mercenary chick! we! fun fun fun! i like how you added us fans in _ and terry's dad is crazy! yey!
Cristaline chapter 15 . 11/20/2004
No! Velvet stop spoiling! Argh spoiling is not fun! Hehe...and now the cookie scene with Suzan is becoming a classic :D M...I wonder what team will win (considering that EVERYONE are in teams)Looks like the EVIL team is well organized...but for some reason I'm sure they're not gonna win (because they're evil and evil never win) Anyway, looking foward to see this tournement, and also looking foward to see who will finish my book first _ I'm sorry I don't have any other choices but to say UPDATE SOON!
Ninjauthor chapter 15 . 11/19/2004
this was a good chapter, and it does seem fair that you can't use 'aztecs' as they would be to hard to hit and i'm glad they got the books back
Enmei chapter 14 . 11/10/2004
Good as always! Heh, I love all the different elements you're using in your writing. May death be delivered to Baron Samedi.. and of course to Slippy! Keep up the great work!
Fan Fiction Enjoyer chapter 14 . 11/1/2004
Nice fight back there. I also like this author and reviewer powers. Its quite comic. Keep updating!
Fan Fiction Enjoyer chapter 13 . 11/1/2004
Nice chapter (summary). Talking of the always missing Jonathan in the duel mission, when i'm back to him, I see his shots landing on the wall. I don't know if it is supposed to be normal ; )
Cristaline chapter 1 . 10/27/2004
Mwahahaha! I'm back again (stares at the owner of Sorry for the short review, I had a urgent 'emergency' so I couldn't finish my review. Anyway... Lol, star wars fighting _ Hehe...I grinned with my updating soon sentence before the chapter was finished...that was meish.

As for pd zero...m...if rare EVER make a pd game again, I don't think it will be pd zero. A game featuring Jonathan could have been nice but since rareware seemed so uncaring about him, I don't think it will happen soon...but it might happen someday...Of course, the day I'll conquer the world, I'll force them to do one (I'm already making a plan...it involves poisonous claws and stuff like that) Anyway...I guess it's time for me to say UPDATE SOON!
Cristaline chapter 14 . 10/27/2004
NO! Not the quiet you reply. Argh! I know SOMEONE (one of my bro) who always tell me this sentence when he doesn't know what to reply.

Please do not repeat AGAIN the name of Baron Samedi's story (the really, super duper, exciting, thrilling, breathtaking adventures of Baron Samedi) ANd NO I won't write this shit (although it could somehow be funny to do so)
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »