Reviews for Crossing into unchipped country
Ladii Emelia chapter 22 . 4/1/2014
Loved this. Definitely one of the best fics I've read.
Breezybiatch chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
Can you make the find none-bold? It's hard to read.
Breezybiatch chapter 22 . 10/23/2013
Yay. I'm really going through your fics!
Thank god for oblivious employers :D (the shame)
Neinka chapter 22 . 3/25/2013
Great story! I really enjoyed it! I am glad Buffy and Spike get together in the end. But I am curious about Spike from the other dimension..I hope he and Dru got out of there and had their own "live evily ever after" :)
spikespet2002 chapter 4 . 6/23/2004
See, now it just would have been funnier if the farm couple had been Riley's parents. Enjoying it so far. Wanted to read this one before the sequel.
ghost02 chapter 22 . 6/18/2004
Buffy with a garden? I can't picture it, either. Good ending. Of course Buffy could go back to L.A. :)
MaidenRo chapter 22 . 6/4/2004
And they live happly ever after.. Nice story. Some times a little strange but like I said. I like your imagination.
adrixa chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
note to self: Read this!
Carol chapter 22 . 6/1/2004
This was one of my favorite stories from the last few months. Excellent job and great idea. Thank you for sharing it.
samica chapter 22 . 6/1/2004
This was/is my favorite story. The ending was as powerful as the whole story. Each chappie was packed with adventure, a little humor, and great visuals. You are an awesome writer! The unicorn searhing for her dead mate got me. Almost made me teary.
spike n' oliver's babe chapter 21 . 5/26/2004
what... buffy's not coming... NO!
oh yeah, write more soon!
crucnhberry chapter 20 . 5/21/2004
This is still really great. Very much enjoying it - sorry dont leave feedback on every chapter but this one I printed out and reading it at night - and LOVING it.
MaidenRo chapter 20 . 5/20/2004
You do have one hell of an imagination. I never know where your going with this story. One of the reasons I like about it.
bluebird chapter 17 . 5/19/2004
I love your story! can't wait to read more! Please keep writing! Thanks!
kathypg chapter 20 . 5/18/2004
I totally love this story. It is too bad that both Spikes can't get a Buffy, but the evil one killed his Buffy.