Reviews for Once Upon Another Dream
Magnetic Soul chapter 2 . 6/25/2006
What's Radio Free Roscoe? What channel? What time?
HPLunatic chapter 8 . 3/18/2004
Aw! That was a cute little fic! :D
HPLunatic chapter 7 . 2/18/2004
Aw! Cute fantasy luve. I lurve it. T/L ROCK! :D
HPLunatic chapter 6 . 2/17/2004
I like it! It's cute! :D I like Lilly/Travis fics. And fantasy... lol Update soon!
danni chapter 4 . 2/11/2004
m...
im still interested, but can you explain the part about the wolf?
danni
anon chapter 3 . 2/7/2004
The plot is very good, but the writing is a little off. It's hard to read, and the lack of punctuation makes it a bit confuing. DEFINATELY don't give up on it, though!
danni chapter 2 . 2/6/2004
If you stopped writing this fanfic, there would be no hope for the mentally instable people, like me. please keep writing, and i have an idea for a plot since your(as my friend states it): the exception to every rule. Your the "y" in an aeiou world. ur just weird. lol... email me if you want the plot. I would write it myself, but im having writers block at the current time...
danni
fco5273 chapter 1 . 2/1/2004
You've heard about them around the fandom, you've volunteered to slave away for me on the judges panel, now they're finally here. Head on over and let the awards begin. Codes aren't up yet, but seeing as I want to have awards out by mid-March, it's time to start. Codes will be put on later, so check back periodically, and snag one when you have the time. Also, stop by the guestbook, gush to us hard working judges, webmistresses and iconers over how amazing we are (j/k). This is fandom uniting. So without further aduei: ( .com). Please help pass along info about the awards along the internet. this is going to be a very word of mouth/ fandom oriented awards. Thank You, and May the Games Begin
-Katarin